MODERATOR HIJACKS POSTS !!! moderator please don't change title to lower case thank you

i guess seeing is believing(or so they say), and since I haven't seen it... maybe I should? Actually I only watch bad comedies, and only ones shot before 1965. Sorry I'm being 'off topic', hope the moderators don't force a new thread on me ! :D

I only watch bad comedies too. Just to keep on the track of my life. :lbf:

Become what you hate but do it better.

you mean become this moderator?

that wouldn't be possible. First of all I don't hate anyone here really. Just want some clarification to why they did what they did when no other users complained of the posts in that thread to be 'off topic' by using the rating system. Without even a warning or a word of explanation of what my options could be. For example the moderator could have replied to me... ' I the moderator feel that your posts are 'off topic' because... and I the moderator would like to know if you would like to start a new thread or I the moderator will have to delete your posts from that thread'.

But I guess that would be too civil, that would make too much sense.

or just too much to ask for here at solo?

you mean become this moderator?

that wouldn't be possible. First of all I don't hate anyone here really. Just want some clarification to why they did what they did when no other users complained of the posts in that thread to be 'off topic' by using the rating system. Without even a warning or a word of explanation of what my options could be. For example the moderator could have replied to me... ' I the moderator feel that your posts are 'off topic' because... and I the moderator would like to know if you would like to start a new thread or I the moderator will have to delete your posts from that thread'.

But I guess that would be too civil, that would make too much sense.

or just too much to ask for here at solo?
too long; don't care
My post is a response to the signature of the person that posted above me. KS, you simply don't make good sense and that can be a virtue but it's definitely a failing when you try to form an argument. Your post was moved, made into a thread, and you're unhappy about it, yet powerless to change it. In the greater scheme of things it's really very arrogant of you to expect anyone to care. Maybe you should make a sign and walk around in a circle with it until you get some news coverage. I'm sure you can push #DumpTrump and #BlackLivesMatter to page 2 if you put your protestin' boots on.
But really to keep it on your level, that of the playground, "I wasn't talking to you!"

too long; don't care
My post is a response to the signature of the person that posted above me. KS, you simply don't make good sense and that can be a virtue but it's definitely a failing when you try to form an argument. Your post was moved, made into a thread, and you're unhappy about it, yet powerless to change it. In the greater scheme of things it's really very arrogant of you to expect anyone to care. Maybe you should make a sign and walk around in a circle with it until you get some news coverage. I'm sure you can push #DumpTrump and #BlackLivesMatter to page 2 if you put your protestin' boots on.
But really to keep it on your level, that of the playground, "I wasn't talking to you!"

too long; don't care

too long; don't care

This is too agressive and FAKE. Because most people who posted here in this thread care about KS. :swear

should I stop?

ok... the safeword is....

'cry Uncle'

;)

p.s

the safeword use to be 'Chapman/Chinn', but it was too long and NO ONE cared.

What is the unsafe word then? For those of us who don't wanna stop. :brows:

this site is OFF-TOPIC !!!

:p

Ha, yes but so what?
I like it to be off-topic.
Much more interesting.
Gladly so this site is and not a boring sum of so-called facts only.
There is enough good and reliable info to be found as long as you are willing to investigate and find them.
And there are interesting posters like you KS and many others for making it worth.
Cheers KS!

Ha, yes but so what?
I like it to be off-topic.
Much more interesting.
Gladly so this site is and not a boring sum of so-called facts only.
There is enough good and reliable info to be found as long as you are willing to investigate and find them.
And there are interesting posters like you KS and many others for making it worth.
Cheers KS!

were we ever 'off-topic' ? Some moderators want only the facts . So I presented my facts, and still...

Back
Top Bottom