MODERATOR HIJACKS POSTS !!! moderator please don't change title to lower case thank you

Totally agree! KS is a great video curator. Wish KS had a blog for sharing those findings. That film is a gem... What an interesting time and place it reflects!

On selling faking goods... It's so obvious there's a high chance you are buying faked memorabilia under those conditions. My country is full of fake cds, dvds, etc, even in street shops, since there's zero control. Someone told me even local distributors offer genuine and fake goods at the same time, making a huge earning.

A good idea is collecting life experiences, not things. Keeping things when they are related to personal experiences or very well known people's experiences, not just for the sake of having objects. But I guess we are damaging someone's business here. I don't care, get a job.

" But I guess we are damaging someone's business here. "
I agree with you.
I suspect this what it's all about.

And of course I don't mean the honourable and honest people here who are trading genuine stuff for a fair price. But I know their expertise was not something gained easily and they have had their share of bad experiences. That's how it works, they learn from that and can judge items on very specific details not quite known by fans who just want to buy something.

I do believe with autographs it is very difficult to judge if they are genuine or not, unless you were present and saw it written down in real time.
I like it you enjoyed that film with Orson Welles.
It's amazing and very insightful.
Cheers countthree! :thumb:

Ketchup Bum ? A moderator ? LAUGH MY 4KIN ARSE OFF ! :rofl::laughing:

"Case closed" :mock: She still can't come to terms with the fact that our Steven is gay :tiphat::laughing:.

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

which moderator was it?

which moderator was it? If this was the million dollar question, it would be an easy way to get rich!:lbf: Well, I've only had negative Solo transactions with one particular moderator. I'm guessing this is the moderators way of making it hard for me to spread my loving Ketamine Sunshine all over this site. :):straightface::(

Anyways since this thread was foisted upon me (because I didn't start it) I reclaimed it by giving it a new title which I put up in upper case, then the next day I noticed the title was changed to lower case !:lbf: So the moderator/s are aware of the post and the comments and so I would assume aware of the questions I put forth in the first post of the thread, I would think. Anyways, I had to edit and change it back from lower to upper case and add the line requesting no changes be made to the title.

which moderator was it? If this was the million dollar question, it would be an easy way to get rich!:lbf: Well, I've only had negative Solo transactions with one particular moderator. I'm guessing this is the moderators way of making it hard for me to spread my loving Ketamine Sunshine all over this site. :):straightface::(

Anyways since this thread was foisted upon me (because I didn't start it) I reclaimed it by giving it a new title which I put up in upper case, then the next day I noticed the title was changed to lower case !:lbf: So the moderator/s are aware of the post and the comments and so I would assume aware of the questions I put forth in the first post of the thread, I would think. Anyways, I had to edit and change it back from lower to upper case and add the line requesting no changes be made to the title.

I noticed you didn't answer the question.
You didn't say you knew but you also didn't say you did.
No names. I can understand.
But the subject, the content is interesting and that is the important thing here.
I hope other posters will react to that.
Thanks KS

You deserve more respect KS

that's sweet of you ! :) thank you countthree. Though I don't think I deserve anymore respect than anyone else who comes here and makes the effort to balance things out with some humor and a different view to the haters and trolls.

Still waiting for some response from the moderator.

Yeah, I know. :rolleyes:
Sorry to wake you up but I do believe the initial subjects about fake and art, fake-art, and art-fake which were raised by you with that great film are important.
I forgot fake-news. :popcorn:

There is that thread about the mysterious 12 inch from Warner that proves there must be a decent discussion about it.
For instance how can we distinguish authentic material when it seems increasingly more difficult to distinguish real facts from fake ones.
Or even alternative facts? :squiffy:
Facebook, Fakebook, Factbook? Alternative Factbook?
What does it mean? What does it mean?
Is everything based on lies?
Is this the year of The Lie? :confused:

No response for their actions? Do they even know their response for their actions? :o

Is this the real thread or the alternative thread about fake vinyls?

BOTH ! :lbf: Hey since this thread has been 'gifted' to me ;), I can make and break the rules in the alternative universe of this thread! ... which is both at the same time real and unreal, but always more real than the moderators would like it to be ! :D

oh they started something that forced them into a zone ......

No response for their actions? Do they even know their response for their actions? :o

Nope, no moderator response yet, I think they're working on it, carefully finding the right words to say sorry and that they were wrong.

i think they probably got confused, probably were watching trump and thinking "if he can just do whatever he wants, then so can i". surely by now, however, theyve come to their senses and are preparing that apology, having realized quite rightly how out of line they were and how indefensible their action was.:thumb:

i think they probably got confused, probably were watching trump and thinking "if he can just do whatever he wants, then so can i". surely by now, however, theyve come to their senses and are preparing that apology, having realized quite rightly how out of line they were and how indefensible their action was.:thumb:

'surely by now, however, they've come to their senses and are preparing that apology, having realized quite rightly how out of line they were and how indefensible their action was.'

I think they're just waiting for this to blow over so they don't have to accept the mistake that was made and won't have to apologize for this wrong doing, it's a great blemish on the face of Solo that no amount of Max Factor cover up will ever fix, but oh! ... how they are trying(by not replying). :)

Back
Top Bottom