Morrissey Central "MIKNNA" - Bobby remix released June 5 (May 19, 2020)

full

Miknna (above) have re-mixed BOBBY, DON'T YOU THINK THEY KNOW? which is released by BMG on June 5th.

Morrissey commented: "I could dance on a tightrope. It's a magnificent re-mix. I express galley slave thanks to Miknna."

Miknna are a Hip-Hop/R&B production/songwriting duo from Los Angeles.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
A lotta fans of Miknna find that their stuff grows on them until it becomes addictive. I wonder how they will work up Bobby in a positive way.

June 5th 2020? Nothing can be found on Amazon, so maybe not a 7“, therefore download only, I guess. And a lyric-video ;-)

I'm weighing up the amount of time it will take Uncle Skinny to get on this thread ranting about the use of the term 'galley slave.'

released by bmg,are they still together or is it just a tag on to the album.lke a good remix now and again.

I'm weighing up the amount of time it will take Uncle Skinny to get on this thread ranting about the use of the term 'galley slave.'
nah hes too busy typing money,money, money.

There was a b side to Bobby based on the al um announcement

There was a b side to Bobby based on the al um announcement
True, his cover of Rainbow Valley was originally mentioned as the b-side.
I really hope that we'll get to hear it at some point.

This is good news but... tell us about the vinyl album reissues!
Aside: Three Joy Division 12" are being rereleased in July to celebrate 40 years since release of the Closer album. The 12" are: Love Will Tear Us Apart, Transmission, Atmosphere. More bands should do this: Moz, The Cure, etc.

MIKKNA's music is what the 14 registered users here usually laugh about

Oh, so after all these years Morrissey is ok with remixes!
He's grateful for anyone that would go near without a bargepole,
his fans are paying customers,
love based on exchange of moolah.
Prostitution love.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom