Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention by Fiona Sturges - The Independent

"It has become a dispiriting ritual on social media that, every few months, Morrissey's name begins to trend, prompting swathes of music fans to sigh wearily and wonder what the silly idiot has said or done now. Former fan Fiona Sturges has had enough"
Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's he said? I'm stuck in an office, even though it's Saturday.

The only thing I cud see on that facebook was "#female pleasure", which sort of suggested it was related to 'fisting'...

Mike never liked The Smiths. I remember an interview in either Record Mirror or The Hit saying they were miserabilist/depressives, and he stood for completely the opposite. He also wines on Twitter constantly about Trump. Written some great songs but he's a bit of a knob.

never liked The Waterboys. they had one ok song. this makes me dislike them even more now.

Whole of the moon?
That's all I remember. Never major were they?
Cudn't see what the comment was re; Moz. Maybe it was as irrelevant as the band was...to me anyway.

Good chap

He’s a waterboy not a cowboy. So sorry, no chaps here.

:p

Another no one trying to ride on the famous coattails of Morrissey’s name.

:sleeping:

Told ya.
All Moz had to do was sign a few records and the cornballs go crazy.
Hahaa!

Yep, Moz just has to click his fingers, metaphorically speaking, & they all crawl out to have a look. He holds the power whereas they are, well, insignificant.
#big-envy

This only solidifies that Morrissey as the greatest troll currently within the music industry.
As lame as that comedic routine was, it'll forever be more memorable than the entire Waterboys discography.

I was stuck in a car on the way to Aberdeen with an ex who played their album the whole way there and the hole way back,it might actually be the worst eight hours of my life.cant stand them,tuneless crap.

Mike Scott has aged nicely into a fool with no real sense of humour who dresses like a Tranny version of Garth Brooks while pandering to baser elements of his audience. His band only ever had a handful of good songs like Whole Of The Moon and Glastonbury Song.

He misses the plot completely...not realizing what the lore of Morrissey really entails.....his heroes, his icons, all the things you love, all the things you don't love.....and, I don't recall such a hissy-fit when he sold Oscar Wilde, Elvis, or James Dean t-shirts.....get a life loonies, you are not, ever, going to take him down....

Last edited:
I was stuck in a car on the way to Aberdeen with an ex who played their album the whole way there and the hole way back,it might actually be the worst eight hours of my life.cant stand them,tuneless crap.
You should have jumped out so she could pick up a Hitcher. She might have met a disgruntled Rutger Hauer.

maxresdefault.jpg

What's he said? I'm stuck in an office, even though it's Saturday.
Some 'joke' about him signing two Moz albums (Vauxhall and LIHS I think) with the comments 'Morrissey is a twat' and 'Morrissey denies he is a racist' or words to that effect. Then he tossed the two Moz records over his shoulder.

JFC!!! doesnt this twat know that his autograph will kill all value of the album? thats is sticking a skinny fungus on it:lbf:

what an idiot, who is he supposed to be hopalong cassidy with the big poobah hat?:crazy:

Mike never liked The Smiths. I remember an interview in either Record Mirror or The Hit saying they were miserabilist/depressives, and he stood for completely the opposite. He also wines on Twitter constantly about Trump. Written some great songs but he's a bit of a knob.

Yeah, if he's a knob then you're the knob-cheese.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom