Mike Joyce (via Facebook): 'Mozzer' shirts make £10,000 so far for Lad's Club

Good news for SLC.
Regards,
FWD.

Mike Joyce / Facebook
:

I was at The Lad's Club a couple of weeks ago and I was informed that the proceeds for the sale of the 'Mozzer' t shirt had hit the £10,000 mark...and counting! I just want to thank all of you good folk that bought the T shirt and those involved at the club for raising such a staggering amount of money for such a great cause. Mike x

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz didn't want to be known as the donater but got talked into it by the SLC because they wanted the publicity, and Moz didn't sell anything with the mug of Mike Joyce on it.

As usual, you are completely wrong again. Do you ever get tired of hawking the line and lying?

Fundraiser fundraiser oh we're gonna kill this pretty thing.

Acquaint yourself with facts before making a fool of yourself. Both the SLC (first) and Moz announced the donation as is my recollection. I'm happy to be corrected on that.

It benefits the SLC to announce it because it may encourage further donations. When Joyce announces it, it's because he wants the attention. Them's the facts.

It benefits the SLC to announce it because it may encourage further donations. When Joyce announces it, it's because he wants the attention. Them's the facts.

Utter f***ing horseshit. You're shoehorning the actual facts to fit your skewed narrative. In what possible world did Merck talking about Moz's donation to the press not want attention, you tunnel-visioned jackass? Any donation to a venue promoting what the SLC do is an excellent thing. No matter who is donating. Unless you're a one-track dolt like you.

Utter f***ing horseshit. You're shoehorning the actual facts to fit your skewed narrative. In what possible world did Merck talking about Moz's donation to the press not want attention, you tunnel-visioned jackass? Any donation to a venue promoting what the SLC do is an excellent thing. No matter who is donating. Unless you're a one-track dolt like you.
Are you the angriest man on the planet?

Sorry, forgot you and Mikey J were Facebook friends. Wouldn't want to get you unfriended.

Sorry, forgot you and Mikey J were Facebook friends. Wouldn't want to get you unfriended.
Mike J was the beautiful most shagable Smith. Cool cool punk attitude while being sweet and funny.
Watching him play in the Greatest coolest smartest most crankable band of all time was sublime.
Say what you want about him. Ringo- snooze. K Moon- too sad, he flushed it all early on.
Mike J I love you. Drummer in the greatest band ever and smokoin hot beauty. That matters. That counts.

Mike Joyce was the beautiful most shagable member of the greatest band of our time, the Smiths. He had the cool cool punk attitude while being sweet and nice. Watching him drum in this unusual group was sublime.
Ringo- snooze, K Moon flushed it all and was deranged. I love you Mike. The smoking hottest member of a hugely homo erotic groupe. That is important. That counts. You have it all Mike. You are it. Love the photo with the eye patch. My pop music heart always. Love Roger O.

Yes but he's just using Morrissey . Really Morrissey raised this money .
Mike should make a t shirt with only his eye patch photo, the one from around 80' I think. Don't even put the name of the group. Ultimate hipster t shirt. I was 19 and an art student in the East Village when Hand in Glove came out. I was in love with the Pretenders at that time but they had changed a bit. My English and Irish friends from College all brought the Smiths back with them when they had been home. Then This Charming Man came out. That was it. That made it cool to be gay and look like Adam ant swapped clothes with Pete Burns and John Lydon. Gay was in. I needed that. Such a trendy lad in those days. Mike is the Smith that doesn't make me sad when I think about them. He is nice now because he always was. And what a f***in babe! Andy was hot in his way too. Always my fav Bass player.

Quit actin' like Mike Joyce donated 10.000 to the SLC. He just supplied a photo and got some free t-shirts. Morrissey came out of his own pocket for 20 large. That's real heart for ya.

Doubt he can get a raise these days and is far too busy with his self pity cancer. He should meet real cancer sufferers and get a lesson of what it is like. It does not involve a world tour.

Quit actin' like Mike Joyce donated 10.000 to the SLC. He just supplied a photo and got some free t-shirts. Morrissey came out of his own pocket for 20 large. That's real heart for ya.

But, to be fair, a few grand of what Morrissey donated was probably Mike's money at the time.

But, to be fair, a few grand of what Morrissey donated was probably Mike's money at the time.

But to be more "fair", Moz probably knew at the time it was Mike's money so he spend it very happily. :p what a bastard he was and still is. Good for him. I don't blame him. :)

Owing money to someone who didn't know nothing, couldn't remember anything, never asked anything but stayed in that band and then suddenly after 10 years he sought legal advice.
Which he got, of course. :rolleyes:

But to be more "fair", Moz probably knew at the time it was Mike's money so he spend it very happily. :p what a bastard he was and still is. Good for him. I don't blame him. :)

Owing money to someone who didn't know nothing, couldn't remember anything, never asked anything but stayed in that band and then suddenly after 10 years he sought legal advice.
Which he got, of course. :rolleyes:

I know a criminal like you will never realise that everyone has a right to things they were a part of and it is funny that Moz fans who cry for equal rights and worker rights suddenly defend Moz like they would never defend their own boss if he or she acted the same way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom