Mike Joyce speaks about The Smiths

I used to jump at the chance to submit any kind of Morrissey or Smiths related news to this website, but it seems people have given up. This website isn't the source it once might have been for Morrissey or Smiths information. Sad, really.
My guess is David Tseng and his moderating Stormtroopers have pushed good contributers away. Used them, then banished them.
Perhaps it's because he stores information on users of this website, in a stalker-like kind of way? Which should concern you.
Anyway, I've sat on this little gem for several months to see if anyone would actually submit it to this website. No one has. The only reason I'm submitting it now, is out of boredom and it's customary for the lord of the manor, around major holidays, to offer drippings to the poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to jump at the chance to submit any kind of Morrissey or Smiths related news to this website, but it seems people have given up.

Plus you got banned...multiple times...remember? I guess that makes it difficult to feel wanted here.

Do we really need to hear your life story with this bit of 'news'? By the way, the link to the video was posted back in June 2012 by goinghome:

Drummer Mike Joyce on recent dj gigs etc- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6_i-PTpDM

I used to jump at the chance to submit any kind of Morrissey or Smiths related news to this website, but it seems people have given up. This website isn't the source it once might have been for Morrissey or Smiths information. Sad, really.
My guess is David Tseng and his moderating Stormtroopers have pushed good contributers away. Used them, then banished them.
Perhaps it's because he stores information on users of this website, in a stalker-like kind of way? Which should concern you.
Anyway, I've sat on this little gem for several months to see if anyone would actually submit it to this website. No one has. The only reason I'm submitting it now, is out of boredom and it's customary for the lord of the manor, around major holidays, to offer drippings to the poor.

Last edited:
If you're going to submit content, just submit content--I don't give a shit about your backstory.

Back
Top Bottom