Mike Joyce & Salford Lads Club: crowdfunding help wanted

"Myself and Salford Lads Club are looking for some help from you guys. The club is using 'Crowdfund' to raise some cash so they can employ a full-time sports coach at the club to work with the kids. Whatever they raise, Comic Relief will double it to achieve their target. At the moment they've raised £5,600.00p and the target they need to reach is £7,900.00p by the 29th of November. I've got over 7k followers so if just half of those donated £1, we would smash it! If you're feeling particularly generous and you donate £30, you get a cool tote bag with the logo from the t shirt I'm sporting in the attached picture. If you want one of the t shirts I'm wearing, then it will set you back £60. This T shirt is a strictly limited run for this campaign. If you order the T shirt, I'll put a little signature on it with thanks. All the info' and where to donate is here: www.salfordladsclub.org.uk

Thanks for reading and please share."

More details via SLC:
https://salfordladsclub.org.uk/support/crowdfund-us/

Direct link to crowdfunding site:
http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/iconic...r?tk=00a7ee0fa9262ae215f5bb9e631f9c2a8cbfc034

41519_41448_salford-lads-club-limited-edition-rewards.jpg

They are a worthy cause - although I'm sure the choice of words on the t-shirt will raise an eyebrow or two :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Joyce has no shame. What a gross bit of self promotion.

He's a millionaire granddad, not a reality TV star. He doesn't have a Christmas album coming out, as far as I know, and, in any case, he would have to tweet an awful lot of pictures of himself wearing a t-shirt to appreciably change how well know he is and for what.

I watched Mike Joyce play off beat drums at a Vinny Peculiar concert. Why would I lie about that.

You don't seem to like him much, so maybe that's why.

He's a millionaire granddad, not a reality TV star. He doesn't have a Christmas album coming out, as far as I know, and, in any case, he would have to tweet an awful lot of pictures of himself wearing a t-shirt to appreciably change how well know he is and for what.

You don't seem to like him much, so maybe that's why.

Good heavens, a Mike Joyce apologist.

Mike is trying to use his name to raise funds for what appears to be a really good cause.

Why the f*** would someone criticize that?

"And what do you do?
Well you just sit there"

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Mike Joyce play off beat drums at a Vinny Peculiar concert. Why would I lie about that.

If you actually saw him playing with Vinny Peculiar in 2007, you would have seen that he doesn’t play off beat you f*** wit.

If you actually saw him playing with Vinny Peculiar in 2007, you would have seen that he doesn’t play off beat you f*** wit.

0/7 must have been the time signature Mike Joyce was playing in. Talk about off beat drumming. I also saw Mike Joyce accompany a stand up comedian (sorry, forgot the comedians name) and Mike was playing the cymbal crash before the punchline. Completely off beat.

0/7 must have been the time signature Mike Joyce was playing in. Talk about off beat drumming. I also saw Mike Joyce accompany a stand up comedian (sorry, forgot the comedians name) and Mike was playing the cymbal crash before the punchline. Completely off beat.

Yeah, that sure makes him an absolute BASTARD for raising money, doesn't it?

I reckon there is a chap that works at the Burbank Target that looks just like meth head Mike. I always think it is him, but he doesn't speak with a Brittish accent and I know he couldn't afford to live in L.A. anyway.
No one speaks with a "Brittish" accent, You reckon ?

Right, will leave this now, you have confirmed you are an absolute tit - well done

Oh do f*** off. Why don't YOU go raise some money for a local club, you piss-gargling shitweasel?

Don't you go near a local club, with that kind of foul language. I will admit that Mike Joyce is a better drummer than Uncleskinny is a singer.

Don't you go near a local club, with that kind of foul language. I will admit that Mike Joyce is a better drummer than Uncleskinny is a singer.
That's a no then. The clubs I've donated to don't give a f*** about the language of their donors.

And why don't you (a) tell us about the club's you've supported, and (b) put up some clips of you singing and/or drumming so we can all critically review them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom