Michael's Bones - live?

Someone in the audience (I want to say it was during the "Maladjusted" tour) asked for it, and he heard and said, "No."

Someone in the audience (I want to say it was during the "Maladjusted" tour) asked for it, and he heard and said, "No."

Interesting, mcrickson. I do believe he excluded the song in the latest batch of reissues/remasters as well. Guess he doesn't think too fondly of the song.

One of my favorite lines ever from Morrissey on stage, I believe in LA at the Wiltern in 2004

Fan: "PLAY SOMETHING FROM KILL UNCLE!"
Moz: "Not as long as blood runs through these vines."

A couple years later he did start playing "The Loop" and "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty" which were technically from the Kill Uncle period.

One of my favorite lines ever from Morrissey on stage, I believe in LA at the Wiltern in 2004

Fan: "PLAY SOMETHING FROM KILL UNCLE!"
Moz: "Not as long as blood runs through these vines."

A couple years later he did start playing "The Loop" and "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty" which were technically from the Kill Uncle period.

id love to hear mute witness or our frank. its frankly vulgar how long this song has gone unsung

I remember during a show years back Morrissey had an exchange with a fan that went something like this:

Morrissey: This next song is a song that I hold very dear to...
Fan: Michael's Bones!
Morrissey: No, but I'll remember you forever.

I remember during a show years back Morrissey had an exchange with a fan that went something like this:

Morrissey: This next song is a song that I hold very dear to...
Fan: Michael's Bones!
Morrissey: No, but I'll remember you forever.

This is probably the instance I was trying to call to mind.

Back
Top Bottom