Metric cover "Why Don't Find Out For Yourself?" for VH1 - You Oughta Know

Abrahan sends the link:

You Oughta Know > YOK Live: Metric - VH1.com

<iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:862220/cp~vid%3D862220%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A862220" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
Re: Article: Metric cover "Why Don't Find Out For Yourself?" for VH1 - You Oughta Kno

Very nice !!! Gives this song respect with clear lyrics and wonderful pitch. I think I'll give it another go .

Re: Article: Metric cover "Why Don't Find Out For Yourself?" for VH1 - You Oughta Kno

She has a very lovely voice.

I never really realized how intensely boring Metric is until just this moment. She should stay out of her father's music collection.

not showing in my area [=Netherlands, or maybe my cableprovider UPC]

:) Already on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

One of my ALL-TIME most loved Morrissey songs....I pressed "Play" with baited breath.......Then Turned the fecking thing off as soon as she opened her mouth and started with that AWFUL Breathy-Breathy -sighing-not singing whiny trashy childish abysmal not really bothered dirge-ing that Ellie Goulding has already cornered, and that that other one ( CBA to google her name..) is currently destroying "The power Of Love" with, with her semi-Twattish useless waste of time and space cover. But that's just me....

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom