Merry christmas To all......

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire

here's a list I've compiled that I thought you'd all enjoy:

List is as follows:

To pillow and mindy,

Pillow:May you get all that you desire( a friend,someone to have sex with you,you're obviously not well liked,but hey,theres always farm animals)

Mindy: me taking a shit on your face yet again,stealing ALL of your gifts this year,breaking your fingers so that you can never EVER type another message here again, for you to move your sorry,rimjob giving ass to england( I figure since you want to be so much like them,you can move your pathetic dumb ass there and leave us all the f*** alone)

To caleb's bloody bride,

I give you pictures of me to drool over.

To all the Improper imitators out there,

have yourselves a f***ing good new year and try,TRY to be a little better when you imitate me.

To david T,

Many more years of this site kickin ass.

To Morrissey himself,

may we share another bowl of yoshinoya again someday(you look good in your yoshinoya t by the way)

To chris at amnitious-outsiders,

Dont listen to the f***ing dinkey dicks here,your site rocks dude! Keep it up.Your site rocks da f***in planet

To anyone who thinks morrissey does not rule the f***ing game: f*** YOU!!!!

To everyone else: f*** YOU TOO!!! I'll be hangin with your moms this year,like i do every year.

Re: Merry christmas To all......Part 2

For hey nonny ninny,
to buy himself some other put downs,the ones you have now are as old as those cum stains on your chin.

For suzanne,

My biggest fan,Ever see naked pictures of your mom being gang raped by walruses??? wanna buy some?? may you continue to lie on your back for change,I hope your knees stay dirty forever!!!!

For regan,

A class in how to spell his name correct and a hooked on phonics book because of the idiocy he possesses.

For my Hoes,
may you bring me many more years of making me $$$,making me happy,and most of all,putting a smile on my face when i eat lots of yoshinoya.

For my one true love who are YOU?,

Baby,you da bomb and I wish you many more thongs that you can grace my presence with. You are the finest hottie I have ever laid eyes on. Stay your sweet,thong wearing,stunning self.

For everyone else I dont give a f*** about(which is 99% of you),

Go f*** yourselves. I hope santa brings you coal this year,he gets his fat ass stuck in your chimneys,your moms finally realize that it's me,not your dad's that rule the planet and they they continue to work for me making me rich rich rich, abortions are legalized(because from the looks of some of you, we need it. I hope you dont reproduce ugly cretins),someone takes a ncie shit on your faces(that someone be me of course. did you expect anyone else??? I'll drink lots of mcdonalds orange drink and eat 2 bowls of yoshinoya before doing so,I promise),and most importantly:go f***yourselves again!!!

Re: Merry christmas To all......Part 3

Mindy,I almost forgot.

For mindy,

may you continue to get fatter than you are now and someday soon afterwards,the back of your neck looks like a pack of hotdogs(not that it doesnt now),may you get harpooned the next time you lie(probably lying right now,but on your back isnt what im talking about),may you be forced to eat gafilta fish by a jewish person and then locked in a concentration camp(since you like jewish people so much,I hope your dumb ass gets beaten to a pulp by a pack of angry jews), may your wish of someday moving to england come true,but then you are forced to leave because they outlawed whales,and by this time,you're tipping the old scales at a svelt 500+ pounds(f***in fatty,you hang out with other two tons of funs huh???),may your mouth continue to be used to lick anus(a job you do well).

Hey Mr Improper

Merry f***ing christmas to you, you fabulous c***!!! Thanks for making me laugh for a whole year!

GDx

> here's a list I've compiled that I thought you'd all enjoy:

> List is as follows:

> To caleb's bloody bride,

> I give you pictures of me to drool over.

I am truly honored. Thank you, and may santa be especially good to you for all the laughs you brought me.

Back
Top Bottom