Mephedrone

i hear that love is a battlefield. i'm pretty sure that was a metaphor or something though.

Well its obvious that i separated alcohol from drugs,because alcohol is alcohol and drugs are separate group of substances,is it really so difficult to understand?dont try to take my words out of context.And yes alcohol addiction is easier to deal with than drug addiction(do your research too).

thats ridiculous. how can you say that? you can't make a general statement like that. everyone is different.

and im not an idiot. ive been around a lot of drugs and drug addicts and alcoholics in my life. i know what im talking about.

you should really take some drugs. you'd probably be more pleasant.

Ive never taken any drugs,dont smoke cigarettes and been drunk only twice.Bwahahaha so boring i know but i am quite strange person and dont like to do things that other people do.I agree with your idea about legalisation and taxing.

this basically says it all. you have no room to lecture on something you know nothing about. its fine that you chose to abstain, but dont try to talk like youre some expert. you sound ridiculous.

why do you think almost all drug counselors, interventionists, etc are recovering addicts themselves. cuz no one would take them seriously if they didnt have experience with drugs and alcohol. theyve been there, done that,and generally know what theyre talking about.

you can f*** off too.

Hmmm, did you parents inject you with smack to stop you whining in their ears? If so then I understand why you're so limited in your vocabulary.

Now, I think I will f*** off. I think I'll just f*** off to bed.
Goodnight.

Hmmm, did you parents inject you with smack to stop you whining in their ears? If so then I understand why you're so limited in your vocabulary.

Now, I think I will f*** off. I think I'll just f*** off to bed.
Goodnight.

no. my parents did not inject me with heroin to quiet me down. thanks for asking though. i also appreciate your concern over my vocabulary.

enjoy your bedtime f***-offery

nugzie baby is right, people who dont take drugs ever are just as retarded as those that dont stop like at all
and listen, I know I have taken them too much, but you know what?
I would just rather to have taken them less then never at all
that I am sure of
moderation is the key and only doing them when you have the free time too :thumb:
oh yeah, and I know nothing about "mephedrone" :confused: sounds scary to me :eek:

no. my parents did not inject me with heroin to quiet me down. thanks for asking though. i also appreciate your concern over my vocabulary.

enjoy your bedtime f***-offery

Wow, you have a serious attitude problem. I'm almost certain that you need to stop getting so worked up over things and respond to them with a bit of decorum.

In hindsight, change your attitude because it's awful, yesitis.

Wow, you have a serious attitude problem. I'm almost certain that you need to stop getting so worked up over things and respond to them with a bit of decorum.

he needs a fix man....or he is comin' down off something.:p (note 'smiley' *** for reply not to be taken seriously***)

rjo0428l.jpg

mban1685l.jpg

show me where i have responded without the highest order of decorum. i dare you. actually, don't bother.

if you seriously think i've gotten in any way "worked up" over any of the conversations in this thread then you really have no idea how little this means to me. i'm participating in a discussion on a message board. i thought that was the idea. if you're offended by any of the things i've said or the way i've said them then i'm truly sorry you've lived such a sheltered existence. maybe if i'd added a few smilies you'd have realised this is all in good fun.

now, f*** off. :thumb::lbf:

show me where i have responded without the highest order of decorum. i dare you. actually, don't bother.

if you seriously think i've gotten in any way "worked up" over any of the conversations in this thread then you really have no idea how little this means to me. i'm participating in a discussion on a message board. i thought that was the idea. if you're offended by any of the things i've said or the way i've said them then i'm truly sorry you've lived such a sheltered existence. maybe if i'd added a few smilies you'd have realised this is all in good fun.

now, f*** off. :thumb::lbf:

Was you at any of the 09 Manchester gigs? And do you live in Manchester?
You remind me of somebody that used to live down the road from me. Heh.

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I've enjoyed the sparring.
Bye.

Was you at any of the 09 Manchester gigs? And do you live in Manchester?
You remind me of somebody that used to live down the road from me. Heh.

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I've enjoyed the sparring.
Bye.

i was at the manchester shows, yes. i don't live in manchester, no. i live in bolton. i know, i know... maybe you could come visit some time. i'm assuming the person that lived down the road from you was a gentleman and a scholar.

it was one of life's true pleasures talking with you.

But arent all those things fake by definition?coz created by something not by you.

I like you, and I think what you are saying is interesting and worth discussing. I admire the way you cling to your concept of what is real and what is fake. I don't quite agree though, because I think that things are not that fixed. We all have the potential to see things differently and to change our perspective and outlook. We are influenced by many things. It's difficult to imagine a way that we could not be. I think who we are is a fluid concept. It's important to stick to your principles and beliefs, but it's also liberating to be able to make changes.

is a dream "fake"?

also, is an atom bomb any less "natural" than a tree?

i don't think so. then again it is about 4 in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think alcohol is very different from other drugs, simply because it is legal and part of our culture. On the one hand it is easy to get addicted to and difficult to give up, because you can't really get away from it. To give up alcohol you have to isolate yourself to a great extent and you have to cut out a part of you life that everyone else takes for granted. That's pretty much the opposite if you want to quit something like heroin. On the other hand, you are much more likely to have a natural relationship with alcohol and to be able to enjoy it in moderation, because it has always been part of culture it's a natural part of our social life.

As someone who, as a child, had a lot of adults in my life who was on drugs, I have to say I am not a big fan. I understand the whole thing about having fun and letting lose, but the problem with drugs is that they are addictive and people who get addicted can completely lose their touch with reality and their sense of responsibility and, in the worst cases, die. I have seen it happen many times. My stepbrother died a month ago at the age of 32. He started drugs around the age of 14. He had 3 children, who were all taken away from him. His older brother started drugs around the same age and is now in and out of mental insitutions and on tons of prescription drugs. Of course, drug use does not always lead to addiction, but when it does, it's pretty grim.

I did smoke a lot of cannabis when I was younger, but I stopped doing it because I felt it was holding me back in many ways. Caffeine, on the other hand, I could never give up! I don't know how people get through the day without it.

Did some more meow at the weekend, no idea how it kills people, it's so mild. Also the papers don't say all the other things those kids have bee taking such as smack substitutes.
Actually got some decent pills this weekend; don't think I'll bother with meow anymore. Snorting it hurts like hell, and bombing it gives you a warm feeling for about half an hour but it's not a patch on MDMA.
As for drugs being addictive; ecstasy is non-addictive. It's also the best drug there is.

Tags
yum drugs
Back
Top Bottom