Mephedrone

Re: For your interest

:mock:

Hope someone will keep fooling you.

I haven't met Mozza220559, but believe she's 100% woman (I know her name) who can't help using foul language.

Yes. OK.
MentallyIll.jpg

What a load of twaddle. Overdosing on ketamine alone is nigh on impossible. If you know of people ODing from ketamine then it's definitely because they are poly drug users.

The thing with ketamine is that it's dangerous if used regularly over a long period of time. It can crystallise in the blood stream and cause severe complications, especially in the bladder. I only use it about 3/4 times a year and thoroughly enjoy it. It is definitely not a 'club' drug'. I find the best experiences from K is when taken indoors and preferably with someone who is sober.

Ketamine is excellent fun but should ONLY be done indoors in my opinion. I got in a car with someone on it once (I'd never done it at that point) and he crashed as we were driving out of the car park. I got out fairly immediately.
I also did some after we saw Moz in Yarmouth (I thought it was MDMA) and I basically just fell apart in this bar, I was in little pieces all over the floor. The room looked about a million foot wide. About an hour later I felt completely normal again.
Pretty good stuff, but one for occasional use.

Ketamine is excellent fun but should ONLY be done indoors in my opinion. I got in a car with someone on it once (I'd never done it at that point) and he crashed as we were driving out of the car park. I got out fairly immediately.
I also did some after we saw Moz in Yarmouth (I thought it was MDMA) and I basically just fell apart in this bar, I was in little pieces all over the floor. The room looked about a million foot wide. About an hour later I felt completely normal again.
Pretty good stuff, but one for occasional use.

Absolutely! Your experience sounds just like one of mine. Experiences with K are very difficult to put into words imo. But as you say, it's excellent fun with emphasis on 'occasional use' I once did too much in a club in Goa and fell down a hole that wasn't there, but was nursed back to reality by some caring girls. :) From that day on I have only done K indoors and never had a bad experience with it. Wow, imagine snorting K thinking it was mandy. I bet you didn't know what had hit you. :eek:

Absolutely! Your experience sounds just like one of mine. Experiences with K are very difficult to put into words imo. But as you say, it's excellent fun with emphasis on 'occasional use' I once did too much in a club in Goa and fell down a hole that wasn't there, but was nursed back to reality by some caring girls. :) From that day on I have only done K indoors and never had a bad experience with it. Wow, imagine snorting K thinking it was mandy. I bet you didn't know what had hit you. :eek:

Honestly, it was really bad, I said to my boyfriend, 'you're going to have to carry me out of here' because I literally was rooted to the spot. I couldn't even look at anyone because I felt I just looked so out of it. Then I looked at the photos on my camera and saw that everyone looked like cartoon characters, and that's when I KNEW what it was! After that I just rode it out. That was a fun night- Moz, then disintegration. :D

Honestly, it was really bad, I said to my boyfriend, 'you're going to have to carry me out of here' because I literally was rooted to the spot. I couldn't even look at anyone because I felt I just looked so out of it. Then I looked at the photos on my camera and saw that everyone looked like cartoon characters, and that's when I KNEW what it was! After that I just rode it out. That was a fun night- Moz, then disintegration. :D

That's the advantage of K; it is easy to 'ride out', unlike other psychotropic substances. That certainly does sound like a fun night. :D

Positive comments included a "snug" or "comfort-cloak" feeling; some described a "moderate serotonin burnout", or mild comedown. "Don't think it would be to everyone's tastes, there's no rushing/stimulation/euphoria like with other legals; it's more of a therapeutic feeling," one user said.

Mmmmm, sounds pretty good, mate. :thumb:

thought you might like it :)

An interesting therapeutic use of MDMA:

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100416/full/news.2010.188.html

Excellent link, my friend, but have you come across any decent MDMA recently? Or even some decent K for that matter. I'm living on benzos, booze and skunk at the moment. PM's if you can be of some help. ;)

We did the research of therapeutic MDMA for PTSS and for couples who were on the verge of splitting up, not so long ago, at work..:thumb:

SO,mephedrone banned putting it right into the hands of the gangsters/unscrupluous dealers etc. making it far more dangerous.

And what have we next ? Another legal drug : MDAI already getting "rave reviews" in the outraged press.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/apr/18/drug-replace-ban-mephedrone

The UK govt hasn't got a clue when it comes to drugs.

Bowing to pressure from the baying mob once again. Pathetic really.

It made me talk really really fast for a lonnnng time.

Mmmmm. Very true, I said more than one regrettable thing on it.

Bowing to pressure from the baying mob once again. Pathetic really.

Mmmmm. Very true, I said more than one regrettable thing on it.

Thankfully the only person I spoke to was my best friend in a toilet cubicle for 2 and a half hours and neither can remember what was said...thankfully.

Legalise it all. Take away the criminal element and the consequental high prices. Remove the contamination which accounts for a large proportion of drug related deaths. All these things also serve to remove the appeal of the taboo of taking drugs, especially in young people.

Tags
yum drugs
Back
Top Bottom