Members Pics

Photo58.jpg

Oh haiiigrrrl.

At City Hall in San Francisco:

26323_334582200171_526930171_3713572_6885512_n.jpg

You are a honey in those glasses. VERY beautiful!:):):)

More than one set of specs then? You're lovely!!:)

Why, THANK YOU my dear. :D How nice of you to say such sweet things to me. :)

Yes! I collect vintage eyeglasses frames.

She told me she took 5 MORE PAIRS to the optometrist yesterday!

Gretchen, I get them super cheap off of eBay and I've found a guy who makes them for me for about half the price of regular shops... So why not?!

I just took in a really old pair the other day that he declined to work on at first. He told me that they're so brittle that they could fall apart at any time... Also, they're made out of a highly flammable material that could set my face on fire if I should stand too close to an open flame. I said to make them anyway... Cuz I'm badass like that. XD

Why, THANK YOU my dear. :D How nice of you to say such sweet things to me. :)

Yes! I collect vintage eyeglasses frames.

Gretchen, I get them super cheap off of eBay and I've found a guy who makes them for me for about half the price of regular shops... So why not?!

I just took in a really old pair the other day that he declined to work on at first. He told me that they're so brittle that they could fall apart at any time... Also, they're made out of a highly flammable material that could set my face on fire if I should stand too close to an open flame. I said to make them anyway... Cuz I'm badass like that. XD
well, you have my seal of approval - you look stunning in them. Maybe you should set up a thread for pictures of folk in vintage eyewear. I wish i wore glasses!

See I'm a girl!:thumb: You can see the ears of my cat Tibby in this picture. :thumb:Sorry for the sticky out arm:doh: - Tibby was supposed to be the object of the picture (for the gorgeous cat thread), but the camera slipped.
WendyafterUninightout10March2010.jpg

Last edited:
See I'm a girl!:thumb: You can see the ears of my cat Tibby in this picture. :thumb:Sorry for the sticky out arm:doh: - Tibby was supposed to be the object of the picture (for the gorgeous cat thread), but the camera slipped.
You are shockingly cute!

i've been going through these pictures backwards (i'm at page 100:eek:), just to see what the folk i chat to look like;). Might i just say that you are all very attractive, extremely gorgeous:horny:, a fact that can be confirmed by attendance at any Morrissey gig! Only beautiful people exist here! QED!:p

Warmest wishes:thumb:

Like.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom