Members Pics

...it's also fitting that the one in the last row sporting a white and black striped shirt should be showered in what looks like... pollen :). W.A.S.P or what? :thumb: happy stripyyy peeeeeeeople etc.

There is no need to be so rude...what is a member's photos thread for then may I ask?? If you don't like it then you don't have to be in here surely?

How can you make that assumption from my photograph? I know how far women have come in life and I am one of them. So don't judge me by my photo when you don't even know me. It is people like you who come in here and ruin it for everyone

Get an IUD and an education...then perhaps a life...
No woman who has a clue comes into a music forum to blather on about her fear of pregnancy...and then post photos of the sort you do...pathetic indeed

are you 4th from the left.. second row from the back

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!! :D

I didn't have a sex change. I'm a girl who always dressed like a boy and hung out with boys. I'm below the bumble bee kid who was a close friend. And we were in California. And I'm squinting because I needed glasses then but didn't get them until the 6th grade. :eek: Thanks for enjoying! :thumb:

4451377194_77d333abe7.jpg

Last edited:
Front centre and hugging self..... bustin' some fine moves!
Love this picture!:thumb:

I think the photographer picked out the fidgety add kids and put them in front because they couldn't stay still, so they hammed it up. All the kids in front were spazzy and fun in general. :D

No woman who has a clue comes into a music forum to blather on about her fear of pregnancy...and then post photos of the sort you do...pathetic indeed

I suggest what you should get is a girlfriend or possibly a prostitute.

I think you are being abit unfair here, I posted that a while ago and for some advice...I have made many other posts in here, including asking for research members for my dissertation....so excuse me, I don't think I do need an education

Oh and what do you mean by "photos of the sort you do?" Those of myself? Because I don't see anything different with my photo compared to anybody elses

A labrador's dream come true...:love: D'you have pets? :)

Haha, I do actually, a boxer dog :) she's very old now though :( I love dogs

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!! :D

I didn't have a sex change. I'm a girl who always dressed like a boy and hung out with boys. I'm below the bumble bee kid who was a close friend. And we were in California. And I'm squinting because I needed glasses then but didn't get them until the 6th grade. :eek: Thanks for enjoying! :thumb:

4451377194_77d333abe7.jpg

awwwwwww cute. your hair looks blonde back then :D

You're not very nice,are you?

awwwwwww cute. your hair looks blonde back then :D

It's still blonde today. If I played outside more like I did then rather than reading a message board all day it would be just as blonde. :p I keep it long to make up for the fact I still wear boys clothes but have a girls needs...for a boy.;)

4104990488_eb9b9a7f81_m.jpg

Hope you've got some teeth now.
What would that little girl made of you now ?

I am VERY aware I have teeth at the moment.:mad: (Getting a root canal gone wrong repaired tomorrow.) She was the top of her class in grades and a massive day dreamer, I think she'd be proud of me. She wanted Colin (the bumble bee) to have kissed her, got Brandon the Mormon boy in the red polo (same row, far left) instead in grade 3. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom