Members Pics

You are so very pathetic...do yourself a favor and get a life

I have to agree with this comment.

I don't understand the need to post pictures of oneself over and over and over again on a forum. Doesn't matter what you look like. And that goes for guys and gals.

By the way I am not some jealous bitch, it just irks me so that peoples egos are so f***ing huge. :crazy:

I don't think folk are posting loads of pictures of themselves - it's just that in responding to pictures, the picture is duplicated again and again:confused:. Nor does posting loads of photos of self indicate that you think that you're a hottie:horny: -just that you're a Moz fan and you don't care who knows it!! :thumb:Hurrah for Moz (who isn't afraid of placing a picture or two of himself in his own home/record sleeve etc!!):thumb::thumb:

I love to see what folk look like, as the usernames and avatars are seldom descriptive of the person they represent. It helps me converse with folk if i can visualise them - but that's just me!:cool:

All the pictures are sweet and i've loved looking through each and every one of them! post more please! Don't let this thread die!:thumb:

you know, what are the mods for? :straightface:
I think all hateful posts to this thread should be deleted or those people who posted them(you "people" know who you are :thumb:)
should at least be warned :cool:

I don't think folk are posting loads of pictures of themselves - it's just that in responding to pictures, the picture is duplicated again and again:confused:.

You haven't been around here long have you?

Nor does posting loads of photos of self indicate that you think that you're a hottie:horny:

What, may I ask, does it indicate to you?

-just that you're a Moz fan and you don't care who knows it!! :thumb:Hurrah for Moz (who isn't afraid of placing a picture or two of himself in his own home/record sleeve etc!!):thumb::thumb:

Morrissey is an artist. An artist whose medium is music. He is in the public eye by default.

I love to see what folk look like, as the usernames and avatars are seldom descriptive of the person they represent. It helps me converse with folk if i can visualise them - but that's just me!:cool:

Nice for you.

All the pictures are sweet and i've loved looking through each and every one of them! post more please! Don't let this thread die!:thumb:

Enjoy the shameless, in some cases pathetic attention seeking...

GA23...btw...this is 2010. Women have come much further than you appear to understand...sad for you...

i dont know what all the fuss is about. good looking girls posting their pics is totally awesome.

and good looking guys too for that matter. what are looks for anyway?

i dont know what all the fuss is about. good looking girls posting their pics is totally awesome.

and good looking guys too for that matter. what are looks for anyway?

Hey. I just wanted to say that your avatar looks like a pissed off dick with clothes.

...I approve. :thumb:

Hey. I just wanted to say that your avatar looks like a pissed off dick with clothes.

...I approve. :thumb:

I was blathering on about mind babies to my friend and she sent me this:

6130_1194549376560_1013198169_30609095_6149627_n.jpg

I thought it was a happy dick at first. :p

some people have their brains between their legs:p

sort of like a 'member pic', but isn't.

I noticed his new madmen avatar and sorta have a crush on it. :blushing:

People, be careful with TRO. She'll go apeshit bananas on you for no reason because she's apparently the model of mental stabillity. :thumb: AND apparently too ugly to post a pic of herself. :D

Enjoy the shameless, in some cases pathetic attention seeking...

GA23...btw...this is 2010. Women have come much further than you appear to understand...sad for you...

There is no need to be so rude...what is a member's photos thread for then may I ask?? If you don't like it then you don't have to be in here surely?

How can you make that assumption from my photograph? I know how far women have come in life and I am one of them. So don't judge me by my photo when you don't even know me. It is people like you who come in here and ruin it for everyone

4450009726_49f70b9644.jpg

I wore my prettiest izod shirt and jeans for picture day. :o

Last edited:
I wore my prettiest izod shirt and jeans for picture day. :o

can't find you, even with that indication. Are you the one hugging herself? Or is that a boy? :o That one looks happy...

I see some of you were permitted to wear a Hulk T.shirt on school photo day. Ah Washington. So liberal. :cool:

One of the teachers looks hot.:thumb: Is the older one the headmistress?

It's a relief seeing little schoolgirls looking normal, not like on the other photo.:squiffy: Look at the cute Rainbow Warrior! Probably a lesbian now though.
Thanks, CG.

I noticed his new madmen avatar and sorta have a crush on it. :blushing:
what was wrong with me before? :p

People, be careful with TRO. She'll go apeshit bananas on you for no reason because she's apparently the model of mental stabillity. :thumb: AND apparently too ugly to post a pic of herself. :D

ANYONE who posts here is no model of mental stability!:D

There is no need to be so rude...what is a member's photos thread for then may I ask?? If you don't like it then you don't have to be in here surely?

I hazard a guess....for members photos.;) I normally use the avatar, not saying you or anyone should do the same.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom