Mel Gibson, Morrissey and Tom Jones pic in Los Angeles

He looks gorgeous. Hope his chest didn't hurt. :o

Why would his chest hurt?

From the pangs of love he felt while the ladies were throwing their panties at Tom. It's not unusual to feel chest pain. I'll get me coat. (Can you say that on a day that's pushing 90 and you're cranking the AC?)

The fact that Tobias is still currently leaching onto Morrissey at any event does not bode well for any immediately future recordings.

The fact that Tobias is still currently leaching onto Morrissey at any event does not bode well for any immediately future recordings.

Ummmmm, you might have that backwards. :straightface: And they're friends. Tobias doesn't leach, he supports. I saw it in person.

I agree with what Girl Afraid said I really don`t think most reasonable people would think Morrissey is a racist because of this pic.Come on people.And the Jessie comments are so boring. :rolleyes:The Catholic thing Morrissey said some time ago that he is a seriously lapsed Catholic.He has also said it stays with you no matter what.Being raised Catholic myself I can attest to that.It does stay with you no matter what.Then my mom changed religions ....That really stays with you too.Anyway Moz racist I don`t think so.

Ummmmm, you might have that backwards. :straightface: And they're friends. Tobias doesn't leach, he supports. I saw it in person.

Of course. It's Kristeen that leeches, right? Because she is a woman who is close to Morrissey, and Jesse is a man. So he's no threat to you. Crystal Geezer explains it all!

I agree with what Girl Afraid said I really don`t think most reasonable people would think Morrissey is a racist because of this pic.Come on people.

You're right...there are tons of better reasons.

The Catholic thing Morrissey said some time ago that he is a seriously lapsed Catholic.He has also said it stays with you no matter what.Being raised Catholic myself I can attest to that.It does stay with you no matter what.Then my mom changed religions ....That really stays with you too.

What the hell does your mom have to do with this? Who gives a f*** what a person's mother does? Are you 11?

Anyway Moz racist I don`t think so.

Spencer Cobrin begs to differ...

Of course. It's Kristeen that leeches, right? Because she is a woman who is close to Morrissey, and Jesse is a man. So he's no threat to you. Crystal Geezer explains it all!

He's sooooo nurturing to her. :lbf:

I like Jesse. I shook his hand, he took the time to kiss my dog's face and scratch his head (major points there), he was really friendly and he kills it on stage. And he's real, he's not trying to market himself like a fake person. He's just a mellow, calming presence. I can see why Morrissey likes him.

Oh dear, a new low. You couldn't pick two bigger c***s. At least Rick Astley said he was a Smiths fan back in the day, so that pic wasn't as bizarre as it seems. Were it Gibson and Tom Jones at a Moz concert it would be worse.

"Oh dear, a new low." Yes your not wrong, this is what happens when the career is coming to an end ! The songs (decent ones) have dried up, the in house backing band can only twang/thrash the old songs so the only thing left is "Smile and say cheese please"

SOLD OUT, FINISHED AND DONE FOR

Mel Gibson isn't a Roman Catholic but a Sedevacantist. There's a world of difference. Morrissey looks pretty happy and in much better shape. He's only posed for a photo with Tom and Mel. It's not the end of the world.

Re: Mel Gibson, Morrissey, Tom Jones

What a bizarre threesome.

Is Morrissey going down the same road as Freddie Mercury ? He looks very un-well and he seems to be in the wrong company these days!
He's told many lies to cover his health issues, he looks ill, the songs have dried up, his comments are half baked these days !
To me all is not well in 'camp Morrissey' (No pun intended)

Tony the pony

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom