Morrissey Central "March 2020" (January 18, 2020)

unnamed-8_shitaz.jpg

(Image: a young Cliff Richard altered by Moses Gardner and Manuel Rios).

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/march-2020

No details, just an image.
Regards,
FWD.

Update:
February 14, 2023.
Sal Mineo altered image noticed to have been added to the original Cliff post.

img_1_1676344833405~2.jpg

Last edited:
Stop the press.

Indeed.
2014:

""Cliff and the CRO are very disappointed to confirm that Morrissey has just cancelled the remaining dates on his tour, including the Barclay Center, Brooklyn, NYC on 21st June 2014 where Cliff was to perform as Morrissey's Special Guest."

It continues: "The CRO apologies for the inconvenience to fans and wishes Morrissey a full and speedy recovery.""

(Full thread at the time here).
Regards,
FWD.
Tom Jones was lined up as well if I remember correctly!!

So he's hoping to fill these oversized venues with pensioners who will leave before his set.
Always the age comments on this site. Older people are just as entitled to go to concerts as the selfie snowflake generation are. The younger dull drones won't even notice anyway as they stare hypnotically into their bright screens.

Always the age comments on this site. Older people are just as entitled to go to concerts as the selfie snowflake generation are. The younger dull drones won't even notice anyway as they stare hypnotically into their bright screens.
This is ageist in its ugliest form... no better than a racist or sexist... there are laws against ageism....

Always the age comments on this site. Older people are just as entitled to go to concerts as the selfie snowflake generation are.
I never said otherwise, grandma. Just wondering about Morrissey's gameplan for these dates in March.

Tom Jones was lined up as well if I remember correctly!!

Tom Jones managed to perform in support before the tour was cancelled. (Lined up :rolleyes:)
You’re not very good at this are you Bazza.
(Carlisle? Mmmm!!! That’s a shitty little airport you got innit. I also remember a crap castle with a kids park next to it. Best thing was going for piss at the garden centre getting back on the motorway)

Don’t respond. Goodbye and no more thank you very little.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I never said otherwise, grandma. Just wondering about Morrissey's gameplan for these dates in March.

That’s exactly what it is. A game plan.
A game plan to decide if he needs to resurrect the old throat scare and cancel when ticket sales do a huge tit-flop.

This is ageist in its ugliest form... no better than a racist or sexist... there are laws against ageism....
But it does become tragic when people my age still go to gigs and that. I cannot for the life of me understand people who still do that after hitting 40. At that time in life you should have moved on in life and started to enjoy other things. At 30 plus I see no wrong in going to gigs but after 40 it tells me that for some people the natural development of a person has somehow backfired big time.

"Gristletoe & Grime" by Cliff Pilchard, something fishy about him!
More feline than fish as
Sir Cliff signed in as Kitty at Elm Guest House in the old days along with Sir Jimmy, politicians of all parties including national front and royalty of course. The police never pursued any of the children's allegations as there were too many high profile politicians and celebrities involved. The owner was found dead......
Sir cliffs music stinks as much as he does.

Tom Jones managed to perform in support before the tour was cancelled. (Lined up :rolleyes:)
You’re not very good at this are you Bazza.
(Carlisle? Mmmm!!! That’s a shitty little airport you got innit. I also remember a crap castle with a kids park next to it. Best thing was going for piss at the garden centre getting back on the motorway)

Don’t respond. Goodbye and no more thank you very little.

The crap castle was built in 1092 by William 2nd . That was your first mistake... mistake number 2 was telling me not to respond.... well as I’ve said the other night I troll the trolls on here... I suppose we have had a bit of a love in lately, haven’t we???? With the new kids on the block coming up and all..I can remember when you were number 1 on here, now just a few lines in a faded annual .... your not even number 5 in Poland on here.... only I respond to you on here, sad really

But it does become tragic when people my age still go to gigs and that. I cannot for the life of me understand people who still do that after hitting 40. At that time in life you should have moved on in life and started to enjoy other things. At 30 plus I see no wrong in going to gigs but after 40 it tells me that for some people the natural development of a person has somehow backfired big time.
I don’t think it does become tragic... we all just can’t throw on our carpet slippers and watch the chase... if you follow an artist like Morrissey who is always releasing new marital, then touring with , that’s great. It does become tragic if you follow an act that are living on yesterdays dreams and havnt released anything new for years...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom