Making Banning Public

It depends on the number of the posts.
Moderators make effort to read the posts as many as they can, but not all the moderators are online everyday.

When a moderator spotted a post which violated TOS he/she reports it to the moderators' forum and discuss which action should be taken.

do all posts reported end up in front of all the moderators? is there any chance a moderator can cover the tracks of his or her friend(s)?

I prefer a moderator other than Kewpie answering the questions.

'There are some bad people on the rise
There are some bad, bad people on the rise .
They're saving their own skins while ruining people's lives'

This is getting quite petty, like the Washington housewives stepping in as some morally righteous guards, fighting for their vision of morrissey to be seen as the only one. There is no real variation of thoughts on mozzer's body of work if 'troublemakers' get cast out. I'd even say , bannining is virtual murder.
'how can you consciously contemplate , where there's no debate , no debate, no debate'
i have more on my lip , but i will close it as that, half-finished and half in thought.

undie

do all posts reported end up in front of all the moderators? is there any chance a moderator can cover the tracks of his or her friend(s)?

I prefer a moderator other than Kewpie answering the questions.

Yes, we all see them. And we NEVER cover anyone's tracks. Why would we? What's the point of that? As I've said often before, doing the right thing is extremely important to me. All reported posts are considered equally and equitably. We discuss what's to be done (if anything), and come to a consensus. It's rare that actions are taken unilaterally. No one is above reproach, and no one gets favourable treatment. Really.

Peter

Yes, we all see them. And we NEVER cover anyone's tracks. Why would we? What's the point of that? As I've said often before, doing the right thing is extremely important to me. All reported posts are considered equally and equitably. We discuss what's to be done (if anything), and come to a consensus. It's rare that actions are taken unilaterally. No one is above reproach, and no one gets favourable treatment. Really.

Peter

so did you all decide i should get an infraction for reporting Mr. Improper's abusive post towards Gin n Tonic? Or did Davidt alone decide to pay me back?

Unfortunately abusive language and harassing is now allowed on the site, and davidt made it finally clear what to report and what not to. If i would have known beforehand, I wouldn't have reported Improper's ABUSIVE (something that was once against TOS) post.

Uncleskinny, I like you. too bad you don't run this place.

Unfortunately i fear reporting posts or face being banned. Davidt is a wanker, and it's ok to say that on here!!!

the war is over, but i still got an infraction for reporting what i thought was against TOS. This is entrapment..all those times you guys encouraged reporting posts against the TOS. :rolleyes: :confused:

Last edited:
i see so David T is more of like the Secretary General of the UN
and the moderators are kind of like the Security Council
which makes us posters kind of like the member states
if so
i wanna be one with a cool flag :p

Back
Top Bottom