magic(k)s

hot dog daddy

left handed
do any of you motha f***az believe in/know about in detail/ think morrissey is a warlock.../have any real books on the magicks/magic/magick?

i'm not talking about rabbits out of hats/saw yr gran in half fake stage magic.

opinions?
onions?
discussions?

i was surfing about on the information highway recently and realized that the internet is not a good place to find any thing about any kind of legitimate magicks.

anyone wanna let me borrow your book of dark magic or demon encyclopedia??

just wonderin'

:guitar:

black cloud, black cloud
The one I love
roosts in the mind
can snap this spell
or, increase hell
and I can chase you

Picture the person who you want cursed. Then Write his/hers full name on the paper, draw a dark cloud above the name and put the paper on fire. Then as it burns chant this: As your name shall burn soon your luck will turn with the power of the earth you will soon regret your birth with the power of the fire your good luck will now expire with the power of the water you will be hated even by your mother and with the power of the air a dark cloud above your head you'll wear! when the paper is burned down say ''so may it be'' 3 times!

real talk.

do any of you motha f***az believe in/know about in detail/ think morrissey is a warlock.../have any real books on the magicks/magic/magick?

opinions?
onions?http://cf.morrissey-solo.com/forums/images/kirsch/editor/smilie.gif
discussions?

i was surfing about on the information highway recently and realized that the internet is not a good place to find any thing about any kind of legitimate magicks.

just wonderin'

magick in theory and practice by crowley is a great start

No Morrissey is a free thinker and a good person, who wants people to have opinions.

but what about Madonna??????

"Kabbalism is a system of Jewish mysticism and magic and is the foundational element in modern witchcraft. Virtually all of the great witches and sorcerers of this century were Kabbalists." -William J. Schnoebelen, The Dark Side of Freemasonry

I found this:
Kabbalah is the basis for the rumored occult practices of the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the Knights Templar, the stylings of the O.T.O., the antichrist rituals of Jack Parsons, and the creation of mystical beings such as the Golem. Scientology is also roughly modeled on the Kabbalah, albeit filtered through a Battlestar Galactica sensibility.:lbf: so strange it's funny

I've been studying and researching this kinda stuff for quite a while, but I've never thought about it in relation to Moz, apart from imagining him playing with an ouija board.

This is interesting. Now I'm sunk in deep thoughts.

opinions?
onions?
discussions?

just wonderin'

omgomgomg

hahahaha

I think Moz is more of a Sorcerer. It stands to reason as he drinks a lot of Earl Grey and needs something to put the cup on.

black cloud, black cloud
The one I love
roosts in the mind
can snap this spell
or, increase hell
and I can chase you

Picture the person who you want cursed. Then Write his/hers full name on the paper, draw a dark cloud above the name and put the paper on fire. Then as it burns chant this: As your name shall burn soon your luck will turn with the power of the earth you will soon regret your birth with the power of the fire your good luck will now expire with the power of the water you will be hated even by your mother and with the power of the air a dark cloud above your head you'll wear! when the paper is burned down say ''so may it be'' 3 times!

real talk.

Whyyyyyyy, I oughta...

:censored::swear::angry:

I've been studying and researching this kinda stuff for quite a while, but I've never thought about it in relation to Moz, apart from imagining him playing with an ouija board.

This is interesting. Now I'm sunk in deep thoughts.

the Ouija board tells me no a lot
i bet it also says no to moz

Tags
october surprise
Back
Top Bottom