magic(k)s

thanks for the suggestion
i was thinking something a little bit more, intense and old
:cool:

any suggestions for something like that?

Read La Bas, and then read any book mentioned therein (except for those on the subject of church bells).

black cloud, black cloud
The one I love
roosts in the mind
can snap this spell
or, increase hell
and I can chase you

Picture the person who you want cursed. Then Write his/hers full name on the paper, draw a dark cloud above the name and put the paper on fire. Then as it burns chant this: As your name shall burn soon your luck will turn with the power of the earth you will soon regret your birth with the power of the fire your good luck will now expire with the power of the water you will be hated even by your mother and with the power of the air a dark cloud above your head you'll wear! when the paper is burned down say ''so may it be'' 3 times!

real talk.

nice asatar and curse

Read La Bas, and then read any book mentioned therein (except for those on the subject of church bells).

i'll do that thanks!

Don't put curses on people.

Kabballah: I'm under the impression Madonna isn't doing it right. (There's gotta be a lolcat for that.)

"Nature is a language, can you read?" is the ONLY book you should be reading about this stuff. There's other books that explain it that can be read in conjunction with nature, but they're pretty technical and won't say "majick" on the cover.

Other than that, if you live in LA there's a lot of books at the Bodhi Tree, but keep in mind there's a lot of crap books there you have to wade through. I've found the good ones because of years of experience following my psycho tutor around and watching what he chooses when he wasn't channeling psychoness.

table.jpg

Here's a close-up of The Magician card. (The tarot explains stuff, it's not just a parlor game.) Coyness is nice. Coins are money, they can stop you from getting all the things in life because unless you hold out long enough to concentrate, you get coins and your little spell or whatever ceases to exist.

Jean_Dodal_Tarot_trump_01.jpg

So notice his "table" or maybe my back has only three legs? What else has three? HT. So you're making me HT. If you were simply to envision shyness or "chi-ness," (think: jesus f***ing christ) again, you'll just get a not-so-wholesome manifestation, like a murder. But if you only partially see that, I mean use it as a means to boil your water so you can cook your food or whatever, but just a tad, then when you're about ready and you recant your planets (use your eyes, they're clearer) then when you do your as aboving so belowing, you'll get cool stuff like youtube clips of kittens acting funny or proof that you can divine stuff, like a certain Westerly windbag. :lbf:

See now? Doesn't that beat having to see humping or senseless murder? :thumb: Great job. Now come spring me from PRISON!

Dammit! :mad: I'm on a laptop that once had water dumped on the keyboard so the speakers don't work. I love that song. :o

anyone wanna let me borrow your book of dark magic or demon encyclopedia??

just wonderin'

Check the library or a book store in the occult section.

Anton Szandor LaVey wrote "The Satanic Bible" which despite its name is actually an atheist book. This book speaks of lesser and greater black magiks.

The book doesn't have a lot of detail on greater magics. I guess you have to join the church to learn about that kind of stuff.

You know those people who wear robes and worship satan and cast spells and stuff?

Pretty much they're all morons as far as I can tell.

You know those people who wear robes and worship satan and cast spells and stuff?

Pretty much they're all morons as far as I can tell.

Why are they morons?

I thought you were some kind of Alchemist...

Why are they morons?

I thought you were some kind of Alchemist...

You don't see me wearing a t-shirt that says Alchemy Squad or sweatpants that says SHIT TO GOLD on my ass. I don't even have a Quicksilver t-shirt. (My dad does. :rolleyes: He got it for free because he used to pick up at their warehouse. Truck driver.)

I wouldn't even call myself an alchemist, why are you calling me that?

My point is, you shouldn't wear what you are on your sleeve unless it's halloween, then go as a mask of who you are for fun.

And I've been trying so hard to follow your invaluable advice; 'be real'.

Who's the man with the dogs now?

Tags
october surprise
Back
Top Bottom