"Low In High School" re-issue re-enters Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40 at #19

This reads like James Maker to me. How many people does Moz get to come on here in his defence? Jesse, Sam now James. His mom will be on next week.

In his defence?
Is he on trial?
This is a fan site right?
I'm sure Morrissey and friends/family have better things to be doing than responding to embittered ex-fans with time on their hands.

In his defence?
Is he on trial?
I'm sure Morrissey and friends/family have better things to be doing than responding to embittered ex-fans with time on their hands.

sadly, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and his acolytes dont.:handfist:

But enough about you.
Getting back to Morrissey, he's had a great year tour wise apart from overdoing the UK dates after the success in Feb/March, and now the Americas tour where he was received equally well if not even more rapturously.
Album wise he had LIHS with some great songs, a Best of, a covers and LIHS deluxe.
And he's still with the record label so who knows what's next.
And he's still looking and sounding fantastic.
How was your year?
I never sold my soul. 20/12/2018.

No. No weak-ass cover album in the works either. Johnny’s already onto the next thing, creating fantastic new original material as a solo artist and collaborator.

...and Morrissey just continues to lap at the teat of the few remaining sychohants who’ve stuck with his pension too-up program.
So if Marr does do an album of covers you might have to rethink your position? Marr has written some decent songs over his last three albums of which you could make a really good album of ten songs from. I only say that because I really only listen to three songs from each album because the rest are a bit, meh...

The third album I didn't even bother to listen to before not buying it ...

these people don't come on here,they post through social media and then somebody on here puts it up for the rest of us to see what they have said.

Are you sure? I know Jesse checks the site out, my BBF knows him. I actually heard Mozzer has them all check the site out here and there.

In his defence?
Is he on trial?

I don't think they have got much else to do but wait on their paychecks whims

And morrissey certainly hasn't, else he'd be up there with Adele and Ed Sheeran covering one eye and doing the horned hand gesture MK Ultra style. :rock:

Funny I never heard that Adele had to write a 'pleaser' song like Israel or wave the Israeli flag around to get a deal.
Never heard of Adele ripping off band members, never heard of Adele making up having cancer (you don't think he really had it do you?). Never heard of Ed saying desperate stuff to get in the press. Never heard of Ed pretending to be interviewed by someone and then interviewing himself, to pretend he's better than Bowie Never heard of either them lie about what they said in an interview.

Are you sure? I know Jesse checks the site out, my BBF knows him. I actually heard Mozzer has them all check the site out here and there.
he might check out the sight but they don't post on here like you or I unless they have a made up name, and that wasn't the original question.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom