Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Would anyone have a link where you don't have to install some crap extension?

Maybe someone could be kind and email me a zip file?

There's no sadface response for this, but if there was, I'd give you two. Stay strong, brother.
Thanks. I have no access to a computer but I have my iPhone. I don't suppose there's any sites that will allow you to download to a phone. So annoying. I've waited this long, a few more hours won't make much difference, right?

Alright, now I understand why All The Young People... wasn't right for a single - It's much much slower on the album and sounds completely different. I think I prefer the live version actually!

Home is a question mark is fantastic.

i gave up on it and used another...but this now means as i returned to this one that i have exceeded my houry download limit. RAGING!! hahaha

Very pleasantly surprised at how good this is. Even if it's just an in the moment thing, I'm having a ball ^_^

Agreed. Immeasurably better than I was hoping for - think some of the less favourable reviews had unfairly quelled my expectations somewhat. The album's bookenders are huge and there is nothing I would skip when listening through, unlike WPINOYB.

Ha ha - Jesse's screams on the opener!

Agreed. Immeasurably better than I was hoping for - think some of the less favourable reviews had unfairly quelled my expectations somewhat. The album's bookenders are huge and there is nothing I would skip when listening through, unlike WPINOYB.

My thoughts exactly. Just a personal opinion obviously, but I loathed World Peace... this is fab. Shame about All the Young People... though. Live version had so much gusto!

Back
Top Bottom