Low In High School drops from number 5 to 46 in mid week chart

You are an absolute f***wit on so many levels. I am forced to debunk your utter fraudulence and make a complete fool of you once again.
When Morrissey played the Albert Hall the last time, the date sold out and he issued a specific message to the media.
"The Albert Hall concert has sold out. Morrissey, his band and his crew would like to thank you for your support."
Far from being bitter he was hugely grateful and humbled for selling out what is only a relatively modest sized venue (5,000 capacity).
You seem to know an awful lot about cheese and vegan cardigans (well done mate!) but know pretty much f*** all about anything else.
The more of these deluded statements you make, the more you are revealed as a hateful, ignorant, foolish f***wit. I look forward to debunking the next one.

Boo hoo! Maurice is having another temper tantrum...who knew? :rolleyes:

Boo hoo! Maurice is having another temper tantrum...who knew? :rolleyes:
:laughing::rofl:
PicsArt_12-03-04.46.44.jpg

Can Viva Hate/Skylarker/Crystal Geezer 'have a quiet word' with this fool & explain that the previous attempt to game the kudos system was incincerated by a nuclear strike from BB's bunker. Another one looming folks...

This sad specimen doesn't realise that a negative kudos score from the Hive Mind of The Cult Of Morrissey is the highest accolade imaginable! It shows my mission to free them all from their slavery to Morrissey is on track. As is the simultaneous goal of rescuing Steven from 'Morrissey'.....

best
BB

41635_PicsArt_12-03-04.46.44.jpg

Can Viva Hate/Skylarker/Crystal Geezer 'have a quiet word' with this fool & explain that the previous attempt to game the kudos system was incincerated by a nuclear strike from BB's bunker. Another one looming folks...

This sad specimen doesn't realise that a negative kudos score from the Hive Mind of The Cult Of Morrissey is the highest accolade imaginable! It shows my mission to free them all from their slavery to Morrissey is on track. As is the simultaneous goal of rescuing Steven from 'Morrissey'.....

best
BB

Hey! Rifke! Fugly Drivel! You need to send that chain mail around the PM system a few more times. Your back-screen chat strategies to game the Kudos scoring board has you both falling flat on it's arse....are there really such amateurs still thinking they can own a forum on behalf of The Cult Of Morrissey? Poor Ketchup Bum! She really thinks she's hot shit at this, my oh my! Won't she be have a 'permanently surprised Botox rictus grin' when she realises what fate I have in store for her.....

LOL!

BB

View attachment 43155

Hey! Rifke! Fugly Drivel! You need to send that chain mail around the PM system a few more times. Your back-screen chat strategies to game the Kudos scoring board has you both falling flat on it's arse....are there really such amateurs still thinking they can own a forum on behalf of The Cult Of Morrissey? Poor Ketchup Bum! She really thinks she's hot shit at this, my oh my! Won't she be have a 'permanently surprised Botox rictus grin' when she realises what fate I have in store for her.....

LOL!

BB
try not to let it bother you, okay?

Back
Top Bottom