Low In High School drops from number 5 to 46 in mid week chart

The endless media trolling, especially the comments over Kevin Spacey, have rendered him toxic to a significant % of his audience who simply do not wish to associate themselves with such an unpleasant person. His attempt to row back from his outburst in Der Spiegel onstage in Chicago was truly pathetic, clearly only because his managers/accountants/PR/record company people had forewarned him he was facing a back-lash.

I will be enjoying a celebratory drink tonight & raising a glass to BtBB.

Let's just see if Morrissey now sucks this up or if he goes on a moan about the 'conspiracy' to stop the people he calls 'clueless consumers' being duped into buying this silly album. He has made a rod for his own back. He claims only those artists with Major Label backing and PR can succeed. He had a perfectly sound PR campaign launched on his behalf which he chose to ruin with his outbursts.

It's surprising and rather concerning that it took his snide comments about sexual abuse and sexual harassment victims to finally wake up the casual punter and sad they didn't recoil in revulsion over his various outbursts with regard to Oslo, Paris and Manchester terror attacks. Nor did they face up to the obvious hypocrisies of #Cheesegate & #Cashmeregate. But it's begun at last. And the only person to blame for the future reputational bonfire of the Smith's Tribute Act known as Morrissey-Solo is the fake phony persona currently trading as 'Morrissey'.

xo xo!

BB

And if they don't believe us now BB will they ever believe us ?

Victory to the debunkers! Cheers BB.
It's been an absolute fantastic campaign, there are so many I would like to thank for their love and support on the journey we've been on this last couple of months, first up must be the love of my life for all the support and encouragement she has given me I couldn't have done it without you baby, I love you. My two Sons, the future is yours boys thanks for telling me I was doing the right thing all along (huge fist bumps guys).
Steve Barnett ! Wow always there for me on the end of the phone at all hours as well, thanks Steve.
Johnny Barleycorn, Skinny, Eric Hartman (glad we got you back man) Surface, Quando x3, 12" on the slack, Sharon McKormick, G23, Evennow, Anon's, and anyone else I've missed out (sorry).
Last of all a HUGE thank you to BrummieBoy! We 4kin did it man ! It's time to get the party started my friend your inspiration has helped me so so much on the journey thank you, thank you, thank you.
Hats off to all the bots for their Troll, Redundant, Off topic voting tactics and abuse it gave me great encouragement and belief in myself, so thanks once again.
KetchupArse ! Sorry. (No hard feelings) LOL, FAF.
All the trainspotters for their dedication to grammar and spell checking, penisupnorth or something, thanks.

As soon as we new the new album was going to drop I new straight away Stevo would jump on the attention seeking bus and he did with his pathetic stunt driving at speed down a one way in Rome. This was the moment I new we could get him. The rest was easy #£Cashmeregate was a 4kin gift on a plate. His latest rant about never giving anymore print interviews/unless you see the words forming in my mouth ! Hilarious, Christmas come early.

Many thanks Steve, don't be mad, maybe go back to the drawing board.
Diesel ! I'm so sorry but I had to do it, no hard feelings.

Raffaele Barone this is for you my friend (fist bump)

BrummieBoy I'm now going to charge my glass mate.

Have a great weekend everyone

Love and best wishes

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Apologies if I missed anyone out.

:thumb:

well, the 'suck behind' part may very well apply to the likes of (not so)Swift and Adele.

but Morrissey as we all know is the ONLY guiding star for Brummie.

You wish. Taylor has shone in the sky for the last decade. When she steps on stage I see what it can really mean when a 'star' connects with an audience in a symbiotic loop of mutual respect. Seeing her live was a profound religious experience, far in excess of any show by Clown Morrissey. Next summer we'll be at every single show....

Taylor is a genuine STAR. So is Adele.

Morrissey is one of the greatest songwriters around today BB. That isn't hyperbole btw. It's a fact! He's 58 years of age. He's just released his eleventh studio album and it charted at number 5 here in the UK. He's currently on tour. Now BB, all jokes to one side; Do you really think that when Taylor Swift or Adele are 58 years old that people will hold their recordings in such high regard? Do you honestly think that they'll still be making records at that age? Be honest now! For once! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

It's been an absolute fantastic campaign, there are so many I would like to thank for their love and support on the journey we've been on this last couple of months, first up must be the love of my life for all the support and encouragement she has given me I couldn't have done it without you baby, I love you. My two Sons, the future is yours boys thanks for telling me I was doing the right thing all along (huge fist bumps guys).
Steve Barnett ! Wow always there for me on the end of the phone at all hours as well, thanks Steve.
Johnny Barleycorn, Skinny, Eric Hartman (glad we got you back man) Surface, Quando x3, 12" on the slack, Sharon McKormick, G23, Evennow, Anon's, and anyone else I've missed out (sorry).
Last of all a HUGE thank you to BrummieBoy! We 4kin did it man ! It's time to get the party started my friend your inspiration has helped me so so much on the journey thank you, thank you, thank you.
Hats off to all the bots for their Troll, Redundant, Off topic voting tactics and abuse it gave me great encouragement and belief in myself, so thanks once again.
All the trainspotters for their dedication to grammar and spell checking, penisupnorth or something, thanks.

As soon as we new the new album was going to drop I new straight away Stevo would jump on the attention seeking bus and he did with his pathetic stunt driving at speed down a one way in Rome. This was the moment I new we could get him. The rest was easy #£Cashmeregate was a 4kin gift on a plate. His latest rant about never giving anymore print interviews/unless you see the words forming in my mouth ! Hilarious, Christmas come early.

Love and best wishes

Two trolls who are clearly the same person. God how sad.

I wouldn't put it past Moz to have sucked a behind in his time, but I really don't put much thought or worry into what he does in the bedroom. ;)

My though about "Stars" is that they used to have something of a shelf life in most cases, and disappeared at some point to go back to real lives, or at least hide out for 5-10 years so that their appearances were more of an event. There's too much exposure and pressure for frequency on artists any more.
I wonder when fans started being so greedy. I blame the VCR. It was the start of the "But I demand, ON demand!" decline of our culture.
In 2018 I hope Morrissey just finds the time to putter around the house. And that he finds a house.

'but I really don't put much thought or worry into what he does in the bedroom.'

aah!, confession ! :D;)

If that's his or anyone's 'thing' and it's consensual, then go ahead ! plow forward ! :p

As for (not so)Swift? never mind being past her expiration date! she should never have been put on the shelf for purchase in the first place! In 2 years time there will be one of those 'Where are they now?' articles, and finally then she'll be able to spill the beans on how she was manipulated to do what she did, usually a case of too young to know better, then money takes the reins and one can't say no to the choices given, but the pain remains. Anyways NO ONE really listens to that kind of 'music'. And unfortunately, there will always be 3 or 4 'swifts' or 'spears' to fill that 'needed' product in the market place, and that's all they are, just 'product', never changes.

'but I really don't put much thought or worry into what he does in the bedroom.'

If that's his or anyone's 'thing' and it's consensual, then go ahead ! plow forward ! :p

As for (not so)Swift? never mind being past her expiration date! she should never have been put on the shelf for purchase in the first place! In 2 years time there will be one of those 'Where are they now?' articles, and finally then she'll be able to spill the beans on how she was manipulated to do what she did, usually a case of too young to know better, then money takes the reins and one can't say no to the choices given, but the pain remains. Anyways NO ONE really listens to that kind of 'music'. And unfortunately, there will always be 3 or 4 'swifts' or 'spears' to fill that 'needed' product in the market place, and that's all they are, just 'product', never changes.
I wasn't talking about just Swift. She's kind of a non-entity for me, but I admit I have a real weak spot for bad sing along pop, so she has a couple that could go onto my guilty listening list. Any star. As far as consensual things go, why a good rimming is as vanilla as a handshake in 2017! I don't care if Morrissey wants to swing naked from a Trapeze and wear a fake-fur suit in the bedroom. Nothing's shocking anymore.

Population of Moz Angeles vs Sales of LIHS: Plot on a graph for the next year.....

REGARDLESS OF RECORD SALES, CHART POSITIONS, AND REVIEWS, LIHS IS AN AMAZING ALBUM, AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT FACT FOR THOSE THAT HEAR IT.

I wasn't talking about just Swift. She's kind of a non-entity for me, but I admit I have a real weak spot for bad sing along pop, so she has a couple that could go onto my guilty listening list. Any star. As far as consensual things go, why a good rimming is as vanilla as a handshake in 2017! I don't care if Morrissey wants to swing naked from a Trapeze and wear a fake-fur suit in the bedroom. Nothing's shocking anymore.

'Swift. She's kind of a non-entity for me'

Sure, because unlike others on this site, I believe you may actually have some good records in your collection.

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to an Adele, Taylor (or along the same lines) Sheeran album. But credit where it's due, they all know what their fans like/want and they consistently deliver.

Moz seems determined to move further and further away from the sound and lyrical connection that drew his fans to him to begin with.

How many songs on LIHS, grab you by the bollocks and put your feelings/hopes/fears into song? For me none.

Sadly, Morrissey in 2017, the songs that he constantly sings say nothing to me about my life. (Home maybe a partial exception)

You couldn't pay me enough to listen to an Adele, Taylor (or along the same lines) Sheeran album. But credit where it's due, they all know what their fans like/want and they consistently deliver.

Moz seems determined to move further and further away from the sound and lyrical connection that drew his fans to him to begin with.

How many songs on LIHS, grab you by the bollocks and put your feelings/hopes/fears into song? For me none.

Sadly, Morrissey in 2017, the songs that he constantly sings say nothing to me about my life. (Home maybe a partial exception)

'You couldn't pay me enough to listen to an Adele, Taylor (or along the same lines) Sheeran album. But credit where it's due, they all know what their fans like/want and they consistently deliver.'

well, the credit should then go to their producers, record executives, and their accountants, for it is they who know what their clients fans want.

As far as M's present direction, he must have his reasons. I don't think it's fair to compare new work with old, not because I believe one is better than the other, but because they are simply different, as I believe that we as individuals should also over time be different from the person we once were. Experience,change and acceptance of that change, and moving on.

And we must remember, .... a true artist always creates for themselves first.

It matters little or nothing what others think.

the problem with taylor swifts fans is that they don't know what they like. most of them because they're, like, 10 (no excuse, I knew perfectly well what I liked when i was ten) are clueless about their own tastes and likes so they look to someone whom they imagine they either would like to be or to be friends with to tell them what they like. this is the main thing to them: who do you want to be or be seen with? and of course who they want to be or be seen with is based solely on what kind of people are popular at school, what will make people like me? they see taylor swift as this person who by their conformist criteria is pretty cool, someone they would like to be or be friends with, and they decide based on that that they like her music. it's pretty sad actually, making your decisions based on things like that. liking taylor swift has nothing to do with her music: obviously no one could actually like that corny luke warm inane nonsense taylor swift enthusiastically pumps out.

brummie boy is really gross lusting over a girl one third of his age like that.

REGARDLESS OF RECORD SALES, CHART POSITIONS, AND REVIEWS, LIHS IS AN AMAZING ALBUM, AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THATh FACT FOR THOSE THAT HEAR IT.

You forgot to list the crappy low budget videos darling. Ttfn ! Mwa, mwa !

Victory to the debunkers Stevo is dead

#Switzerland is mine
#We love Rafaele Barone
#Cheesegate I
#Cheesegate II
#£Cashmeregate
#Boycott Low In Clown School
#I didn't say it

Love and best wishes

It's been a wonderful campaign! Many thanks for your help and support.

I will shortly vanish as there's nothing left to say......until the next time.....if there is a next time.

Morrissey is now a figure of ridicule and he richly deserves this fate.

It's all been worth it.

Morrissey's reputation is in the dustbin. Taylor Swift has vanquished Kim and Kanye. Order has been restored to the Universe...and on the day when the diary was planned for Taylor's UK/Ireland shows! What a wonderful end to this campaign against the Evil Troll Morrissey!!!!!!!!!! He didn't even put up a fight, he's just sulked and surrendered as Der Spiegel spit-roasted him good and proper......he's finished. *Fingers Crossed*

best wishes

BB

download taylor swift reputation.jpg

Morrissey is one of the greatest songwriters around today BB. That isn't hyperbole btw. It's a fact! He's 58 years of age. He's just released his eleventh studio album and it charted at number 5 here in the UK. He's currently on tour. Now BB, all jokes to one side; Do you really think that when Taylor Swift or Adele are 58 years old that people will hold their recordings in such high regard? Do you honestly think that they'll still be making records at that age? Be honest now! For once! :)

Yes.
Yes.

Both of them have become famous on their own, different terms. Without any compromise whatsoever, against all the odds and have fought off all attempts to dethrone them. It's especially wonderful that Morrissey's vile misogyny means he now has to live in a world where women easily out-compete with men for Global Religious Fame. They are A List. He is strictly C List. He has ruined the legacy of The Smiths with his outbursts, with Listo Of The Lost and now with the execrable LIHS. He is beyond redemption, in this world at least....maybe he can go hang out with Kevin Spacey in his retirement twilight...

best
BB

And how bitterly resentful Morrissey is as he bemoans the fact that the 'clueless consumers' he rails against in Kid's A Looker have now told him to f*** off forever. It's a wonderful bonus that it's women who now rule popular music and not vile misogynist has-beens like Morrissey.

But it's time to leave here until/if the Troll Morrissey resurfaces with yet another 'last chance saloon' album in his thwarted quest to actually achieve meaningful Fame. Troll on Morrissey...troll on......loser...girl, bye!

download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom