"Low In High School" drops from #20 to out of the US Billboard 200 chart in second week

Last edited:
He is 58. You can't expect him to be the same gloriously brilliant 25 year old lad he once was.

true, so thank god he's the gloriously brilliant 58 years young that he is. :)

Hi DavidK :love:

Last edited:
Really?

Hand In Glove, Well I Wonder, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, Frankly Mr Shankly, Panic, Death of a Disco Dancer, Girlfriend In A Coma, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, I Won't Share You, We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful, You're The One For Me Fatty, Tomorrow, The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get, Trouble Loves Me, Irish Blood English Heart...

I'm not sure I can entirely buy into that theory.
:lbf: :thumb:

'puckhead said:
you know an artist is in trouble when in many of the songs, the opening line is the title of the song'

And thank god that trouble loves him, for how else would we have so many amazing songs ?

:)

Hi DavidK :love:

Last edited:
He is 58. You can't expect him to be the same gloriously brilliant 25 year old lad he once was.

He is a “different “ gloriously brilliant singer at 58 that he never was befote. ;)

Absolutely. What's wrong with 58.
Sinatra, Fitzgerald, Cohen and on and on. They were still wowing audiences into their 60's.
Frank Sinatra 58 years old.
You Will Be My Music song from 1973 - live

Morrissey 58 years old.

Interesting, subject matter of both songs very close.

Frank Sinatra 58 years old.
You Will Be My Music song from 1973 - live

Morrissey 58 years old.

Interesting, subject matter of both songs very close.

Well Vegan.co aren't you a smart cookie.
That was a brilliant pairing.
Singular artists at the same stage of their careers.
What's is fascinating to watch how both artists appear to be conscious of the inevitable restrictions on their abilities bought on by age.
They use what they have to masterful effect.
Also, no matter how dodgy I find Moz to be these days, at least he doesn't consort with gangsters.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom