Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

That is completely daft.

You're getting everything - including attitudes - through the media & this is not Ancient Athens.

Some journalists will deliberately misinterpret their own colleagues to get a story.

It's a crowded market & the internet eats content.

Every time I look at Twitter there's yet another ugly row.

It's very difficult to avoid it, even if you're careful & socially competent.

And some of the most intense language policers turn out to have been lying about themselves all along:

Or they lie about themselves to attack language policing while being absolutely foul in a way that was never acceptable.

It's a hellscape.

We’re taking about Morrissey here. What the f*** are you on about now, Karen?

Morrissey has enough money to release a whack of albums on his own dime. He won’t. Why?

3 guesses and the first 2 don’t count.

Just saw these photoshops and thought... What a try-hard, ignorant sack of shit. Now, it could be just me. ...but judging from his record sales and the low-hanging fruit he has for fans, I don’t think I’m far off.

Just like The Smiths Is Dead, Franz Ferdinand is dead, hope it's the band you're talking about with their Cuban heels, manky looking hair, broken teeth, shouty songs etcetc "Take me out....aaarrrggghhh!"
Lol... No.... Since Morrissey is allegedly in love with WWI (at least in this article), I was simply playing with song titles and references to WWI.

The murder of Franz Ferdinand was the event that triggered the World War (or actually the excuse that was used as to begin a war). Unrelated to the band, except that they obviously use his name.

Lol... No.... Since Morrissey is allegedly in love with WWI (at least in this article), I was simply playing with song titles and references to WWI.

The murder of Franz Ferdinand was the event that triggered the World War (or actually the excuse that was used as to begin a war). Unrelated to the band, except that they obviously use his name.
You’re trying to reason with toddlers. Don’t bother.

We’re taking about Morrissey here. What the f*** are you on about now, Karen?

If you can't see the connection - I'm not sure you understand what passes for 'rational dialogue' in public life at all.

Snide digs? Lol! ^These little f***s have it all sorted out then, don’t they? Lap it up, child. The entire, civilized world is laughing at you, as they move on. ...and here you are, sucking at Morrissey’s test and dribbling like someone with skin in the game. Stay on your tiny f***ing island and keep your slack gob shit. Midnight, December 31, you’re on your own.
I know, I can't wait. I've got the countdown in days at the moment, will move to hours soon🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Morrissey has enough money to release a whack of albums on his own dime. He won’t. Why?

3 guesses and the first 2 don’t count.

He might not have the money.

But I know why a professional would avoid it - even if it sells it risks being thought of as a side project.

When did “Silent Reader” become synonymous with “lippy, keyboard warrior twat”? Is there a shift in basic English that coincides with the tiny-island folk wanting to be left alone, after centuries of pissing all over the world?
Probably the same time as 'Anonymous' did actually. You really drivel some shite on here don't you.💩

You people never shut the f*** up, I don’t think there’s any threat of being silenced.
If you don't like me then don't look at me. There must be somebody else who can take your gaze aways.
And see if I care, see if I care, see If I care.

He might not have the money.

But I know why a professional would avoid it - even if it sells it risks being thought of as a side project.
Moz has the money. Moz has been rich since the late eighties. He could easily release his own album but he won't. As he said himself more than once, he is old fashioned and likes to have a record label behind him. Moz needs to be 'represented' and wants his records propelled by a label. It's not an unreasonable expectation....... if it was 1988 or the 90's when a lot of people actually bought albums that weren't manufactured shit. Those days are gone for a lot of artists.

Kids these days will pay $999 for a phone but won't pay for a CD or vinyl or official download (unless it is Tailored Shit, Lady Gag, Anus Grande, No Direction, Nicki Minge, etc.).

Karen, let’s try to have a real conversation. Enough with the fawning and jizz-lapping nonsense. His career has been difficult because he’s shit all over EVERYONE who’s tried to help him. You’re trying to spin legend where none exists. EVERYONE in the world knows exactly who and what Morrissey is because he’s been playing the same, tired, sad-clown shtick for 40 years. It’s not a mystery. A wash up is a wash up. A felcher is a felcher. He’s the former. You’re the latter. ...and he doesn’t care about you anymore than he cares about any other “hanger-on” apologist who’s tried to save his miserable narcissistic ass, for the past 40 years.

Beyond that, has anyone ever heard Morrissey comment on the thankfulness he feels for your tribal efforts? Nope. He doesn’t give a shit about you, Hovis Loosegums, shouts Silent-Bob, or the other few sycophantic twats around here. You’re not even fit to carry his groceries. He’s laughing at you, same as I.

...but the clowns on here will follow him to the death. Then they’ll send flowers to the wrong address. Lol!

Oh, Lord.

He hates what I do to the absolute core of his being - I couldn't care less, he's a good artist, he doesn't seem to be guilty of anything more than rabbiting on & living in his own universe, if it's impossible to stop Central from wrecking his sales here & now, I can at least try to dig his reputation out of the mud for posterity.

And our era is stupid - look at the state of it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Snide digs? Lol! ^These little f***s have it all sorted out then, don’t they? Lap it up, child. The entire, civilized world is laughing at you, as they move on. ...and here you are, sucking at Morrissey’s test and dribbling like someone with skin in the game. Stay on your tiny f***ing island and keep your slack gob shit. Midnight, December 31, you’re on your own.
Crashing bore alert!!!🚨🚨🚨

Oh, Lord.

He hates what I do to the absolute core of his being - I couldn't care less, he's a good artist, he doesn't seem to be guilty of anything more than rabbiting on & living in his own universe, if it's impossible to stop Central from wrecking his sales here & now, I can at least try to dig his reputation out of the mud for posterity.

And our era is stupid - look at the state of it:

You're right, we are living through unbelievably stupid times. The fact that some Radio 1 listeners (although nobody knows how many) lack the critical thinking skills to ascertain that the "offensive" language in F-Tale of NY is being used by *characters* and is not actually an endorsement of those terms makes me think that we're doomed to another generation of Tory election victories.

I can’t stand this anymore. The rude comments about our son of God. Morrissey is a devout Catholic. His word is that of the one, true God. I pray to the Lord, our father that he finds peace and a new record deal. Only savages and sub-humans can deny his rightful place in the Holy Spirit of music and words. His bulbous salutation brings joy to the needy. His years of refusal cannot be denied. Ordinary boys may not grasp this but the true believers - those of us who follow him to the end - will surely live in the Kingdom of righteousness. No Chinese. No Muslims. No media. No phones. No pools. No pets (except cats. Cats are ok). ...and Kerrygold and cashmere. Those are fine, as well.
Some run of nonsense posts Mr A, you've obviously been guzzling your homemade hooch🍹 ya maniac🤪

Yeah I know about FF's role in WW1 thanks. Those manky lads in the band need to get out the trench though and spruce themselves up, a trip to the dentists & barbers wouldn't go amiss either, scruffy lot!

You're right, we are living through unbelievably stupid times. The fact that some Radio 1 listeners (although nobody knows how many) lack the critical thinking skills to ascertain that the "offensive" language in F-Tale of NY is being used by *characters* and is not actually an endorsement of those terms makes me think that we're doomed to another generation of Tory election victories.
Just daft kids listen to Radio 1 these days, it's like a kindergarten. Would any sane adult seriously admit to listening to that station what with the driveling DJ's and boom boom shake ze room muzak???

Yeah I know about FF's role in WW1 thanks. Those manky lads in the band need to get out the trench though and spruce themselves up, a trip to the dentists & barbers wouldn't go amiss either, scruffy lot!

LOL... I have no idea. To be honest, I have never been able to like or understand bands like Franz Ferdinand, White Stripes, The Killers, The Strokes.... Those garage revival bands never made much sense to me. So they can do what they want, I don't really care. I prefer to listen to the WWI songs of Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom