Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

I guess I started reading at the point when it said Morrissey was "Not coddled". He was very much coddled.

Virtual signalling ( Progs) have a reason. Money. Woke up. Shame Shane is asleep. You think he would love the BBC?9 Fur hat no knickers is running the show. :ROFLMAO:

Twitter is the used car salesman of all discourse.

The 2 queens & a drum machine joke - made when Fairytale was beaten to number one by The Pet Shop Boys is also back.

This is a 2018 edition:

Who is this c*** anonymous? All he does is spout reams of shite. Obviously a remoaner as well, with his little snide digs at Brexit. 🖕
Snide digs? Lol! ^These little f***s have it all sorted out then, don’t they? Lap it up, child. The entire, civilized world is laughing at you, as they move on. ...and here you are, sucking at Morrissey’s test and dribbling like someone with skin in the game. Stay on your tiny f***ing island and keep your slack gob shit. Midnight, December 31, you’re on your own.

How do you know the DJ did it by accident? And it wasn't just his way of sneaking the word on air & then pretending it was an accident?

Interpretation can take things in many directions.

All the gotchas you think you've got Morrissey for aren't sound.
I take people at their word. If they can’t say what they mean and mean what they say, they’ve no business in a rational dialogue about ANYTHING.

Fak Arf.

Twitter is the used car salesman of all discourse.
This place is no different. ...and around here, you’re like Biff - polishing Marty’s truck.
How do you know the DJ did it by accident? And it wasn't just his way of sneaking the word on air & then pretending it was an accident?

Interpretation can take things in many directions.

All the gotchas you think you've got Morrissey for aren't sound.
I don’t have, nor do I need a “gotcha” against Melvis. He’s f***ed himself. ...and the likes of you can cry, moan and stamp your feet all you like. Doesn’t change the facts. No record sales. No record label and - when Vegas is cancelled, he’ll use a pandemic as the excuse - rather than the reality. No ticket sales.

You can yap on all you like, Karen. It doesn’t change the basic f***ing facts.

Is it true? Did Morrissey just sign with Disney? Rumour has it he’s in talks to play a hard-done-by princess, with a penchant for dwarves. Sounds like a remake, to me. ...but can it be any worse than the last 5 he’s tried? Hey, when the shit you fling at a wall to try and remain relevant fail, go for the reissue, repackage, extra track and a tacky badge. ;)

When did “Silent Reader” become synonymous with “lippy, keyboard warrior twat”? Is there a shift in basic English that coincides with the tiny-island folk wanting to be left alone, after centuries of pissing all over the world?

I take people at their word. If they can’t say what they mean and mean what they say, they’ve no business in a rational dialogue about ANYTHING.

Fak Arf.

That is completely daft.

You're getting everything - including attitudes - through the media & this is not Ancient Athens.

Some journalists will deliberately misinterpret their own colleagues to get a story.

It's a crowded market & the internet eats content.

Every time I look at Twitter there's yet another ugly row.

It's very difficult to avoid it, even if you're careful & socially competent.

And some of the most intense language policers turn out to have been lying about themselves all along:

Or they lie about themselves to attack language policing while being absolutely foul in a way that was never acceptable.

It's a hellscape.

This place is no different. ...and around here, you’re like Biff - polishing Marty’s truck.

I don’t have, nor do I need a “gotcha” against Melvis. He’s f***ed himself. ...and the likes of you can cry, moan and stamp your feet all you like. Doesn’t change the facts. No record sales. No record label and - when Vegas is cancelled, he’ll use a pandemic as the excuse - rather than the reality. No ticket sales.

You can yap on all you like, Karen. It doesn’t change the basic f***ing facts.

His entire career has been difficult - because the industry is not designed for someone that odd.

Not then & definitely not now.

Somehow he gets through it.

His entire career has been difficult - because the industry is not designed for someone that odd.

Karen, let’s try to have a real conversation. Enough with the fawning and jizz-lapping nonsense. His career has been difficult because he’s shit all over EVERYONE who’s tried to help him. You’re trying to spin legend where none exists. EVERYONE in the world knows exactly who and what Morrissey is because he’s been playing the same, tired, sad-clown shtick for 40 years. It’s not a mystery. A wash up is a wash up. A felcher is a felcher. He’s the former. You’re the latter. ...and he doesn’t care about you anymore than he cares about any other “hanger-on” apologist who’s tried to save his miserable narcissistic ass, for the past 40 years.

Beyond that, has anyone ever heard Morrissey comment on the thankfulness he feels for your tribal efforts? Nope. He doesn’t give a shit about you, Hovis Loosegums, shouts Silent-Bob, or the other few sycophantic twats around here. You’re not even fit to carry his groceries. He’s laughing at you, same as I.

...but the clowns on here will follow him to the death. Then they’ll send flowers to the wrong address. Lol!

This is getting like that film Downfall. Perhaps Sam could do a hilarious montage of that

Who’s put a straw up your arse and then blown up it.....
Can someone tell me if this rig works? I’d love to have the option, while reading this forum and listening to “No bus, no boss, no planes, no trains. No sales, no wails, no fans, no plans.”

Carlislebaz, keen in the tissue aisle with the has-been.

That is completely daft.

You're getting everything - including attitudes - through the media & this is not Ancient Athens.

Some journalists will deliberately misinterpret their own colleagues to get a story.

It's a crowded market & the internet eats content.

Every time I look at Twitter there's yet another ugly row.

It's very difficult to avoid it, even if you're careful & socially competent.

And some of the most intense language policers turn out to have been lying about themselves all along:

Or they lie about themselves to attack language policing while being absolutely foul in a way that was never acceptable.

It's a hellscape.

You make put far too much effort into something that’s going nowhere, Karen.

This is getting like that film Downfall. Perhaps Sam could do a hilarious montage of that
Nah. He’d f*** it up. ...but the fawning, felching clowns around here are enough for me to stick around. I just wanna see what they do when he dies. At least I care. Lol!

Oh yes, dear... “the industry” is designed for certain types of people. Just not for those who’ve played it and failed for the past 25 years.

Fak Arf.

This forum might be the single greatest example of waste-cases on the planet. It’s definitely worth a coffee table book. Working on that. Please keep following the herd and trying to spin shit into gold. In the end, nobody will remember Melvis as anything other than a spoiled brat who squandered his career. As for you lot? AMAZING! Fawns of fiction. Lovers of losers. Farts in the wind. Not a clue about music and willing to throw it all down for a an ill-raised slug who’s only concern is the preservation of a myth that’s long been debunked.

Fak Arf.

I can’t stand this anymore. The rude comments about our son of God. Morrissey is a devout Catholic. His word is that of the one, true God. I pray to the Lord, our father that he finds peace and a new record deal. Only savages and sub-humans can deny his rightful place in the Holy Spirit of music and words. His bulbous salutation brings joy to the needy. His years of refusal cannot be denied. Ordinary boys may not grasp this but the true believers - those of us who follow him to the end - will surely live in the Kingdom of righteousness. No Chinese. No Muslims. No media. No phones. No pools. No pets (except cats. Cats are ok). ...and Kerrygold and cashmere. Those are fine, as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom