Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Just been on e-bay and it is full of vinyl records from the 70s signed by Morrissey.

I would love to know if someone actually bought one. What the f*** is wrong with him? Is he on crystal meth?

I hope Fiona Dullwell and the talented nephew come out with some justifications behind this frankly vulgar marketing.

Guess any unshifted units will be available at Boz's Camden Market shop soon.

At least he has buried the hatched with Mr Bowie now. He loves him in 2019. And you can purchase this love for $300.

The f***ing nutcase

because he can.

but also because they’re some of his very favourite albums by his very favourite artists & I imagine he feels a very personal connection to those records.

I thought his favourite albums included Cilla Black, Diana Dors & The New York Dolls. Not as profitable are they. This is as shameful a money grab as I’ve ever seen.

The whole Morrissey package replete with smoke and flashing lights, will attract the common denominator, those out to be entertained. Those who mattered left long ago. Leaving him in the wasteland that is his career now.
And you're still here......

that photo of other people's LPs signed by Morrissey has caused my head to fall off my body. absolutely incredible. the fact that some of you absolutely mentalists cling to the mast of the sinking ship assuring us everything is normal and OK fulfils me.

imagine trying to explain to someone who is in your house or flat that you have an LP by an artist who is not morrissey but the record is actually signed by him. how? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU OWN THAT?

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BUYING THIS? WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU?

that photo of other people's LPs signed by Morrissey has caused my head to fall off my body. absolutely incredible. the fact that some of you absolutely mentalists cling to the mast of the sinking ship assuring us everything is normal and OK fulfils me.
Morrissey's resoundingly successful tour and now your head has fallen off. This morning is just getting better and better.
Will I see ya in Houston with your head on a string?

imagine trying to explain to someone who is in your house or flat that you have an LP by an artist who is not morrissey but the record is actually signed by him. how? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU OWN THAT?

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BUYING THIS? WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU?

^^^This^^^

Paint a f***ing Vulgar Picture. Ffs

The fans condoning this are worse than Morrissey, at least his motives are transparent, he’s doing it for the coin and personal gain. But what do these sycophants get out of condoning it? Just a sense of martyrdism from defending their god? I’m with you, I can’t f***ing believe what I’m seeing lol :crazy:

Just been on e-bay and it is full of vinyl records from the 70s signed by Morrissey.

I would love to know if someone actually bought one. What the f*** is wrong with him? Is he on crystal meth?

I hope Fiona Dullwell and the talented nephew come out with some justifications behind this frankly vulgar marketing.

Guess any unshifted units will be available at Boz's Camden Market shop soon.
Worthy of an article in 'The Guardian' -Morrissey has turned into Dick Turpin and is fleecing his fans. Ill gotten gains indeed.

The fans condoning this are worse than Morrissey, at least his motives are transparent, he’s doing it for the coin and personal gain. But what do these sycophants get out of condoning it? Just a sense of martyrdism from defending their god? I’m with you, I can’t f***ing believe what I’m seeing lol :crazy:
Reading the replies from the usual suspects (we know who they are), all you see from them is major wish fulfilment for their “victimhood”. It’s embarrassing.
Slag off and deride @Uncleskinny all you want, but he speaks for the vast majority of ex-Mozheads bearing witness to the train-wreck that Morrissey’s career is right now.
The man’s gone way beyond a joke.

Presumably it's because if they sold them for $1, they would still sell for $400+ on Ebay as that's the market value. The market decide.

If no one wants one for that price, they won't buy them will they. No doubt every last one was sold.

Paint a f***ing Vulgar Picture. Ffs
Using dead peoples images, some may think, sullying their images, to sell himself and his covers album. Now this. There's nothing intellectual of spirit in any of that. Follow Morrissey into moral bankruptcy.

Morrisseys clearly been thinking about his mortality in recent years and is obviously reflecting on his life and the things that shaped him (the covers, his current style). I think it would be really neat to have a full collection of the records morrissey was deeply influenced by that he chose himself by signing them. Lends an air of officialness I can’t get from just buying records he mentions in articles etc. it’s a collection

Morrissey's resoundingly successful tour and now your head has fallen off. This morning is just getting better and better.
Will I see ya in Houston with your head on a string?
lol why the f*** would i travel from the UK to Texas to watch a far right singer do covers of 60s/70s kitsch pop songs no one cares about to empty upper tiers?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom