Looking for 7" and 12" Boy Happy Pic Disc

Lucas Has a Cat

One Orange Cat
Hello:

If anybody is looking to sell either one, I am looking to purchase both a 7" and 12" Picture Disc. Thanks for your help.

-Lucas

Last edited:
I was wondering where the thread title was going... I think I need to read faster. Or look at what forum it is in.

So, is it true there were only 1,000 copies of this 12" pressed? I swear there's still one in the bin at the record store.

So, is it true there were only 1,000 copies of this 12" pressed? I swear there's still one in the bin at the record store.

Any chance you'd be willing to go purchase it and sell it to me at cost, postage, and a convenience fee, all of which would be less than $40 USD? :p Of course, I would not expect such treatment, but it's worth a try.

-Lucas

Last edited:
Any chance you'd be willing to go purchase it and sell it to me at cost, postage, and a convenience fee, all of which would be less than $40 USD? :p Of course, I would not expect such treatment, but it's worth a try.

-Lucas

I could. BuT it would probably end up costing you about as much as the one for 20 pounds on that link I posted for you.
But I'd be wlling to head to the record store if that's what you'd prefer.

Back
Top Bottom