Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Thanks very much for tuning in last week, Girl-with-the-Thorn, Uncleskinny, echobay, justme, lottie :)thumb: for joining Twitter), billybu69, prisoner77 and bucks_boy (Sounds like you may have a young Cosmic Dancer on your hands!).

A friendly reminder to everyone that Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey will be on again later today from 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT.

Please Tweet any song requests to @JoseMaldonado or call in during the show 1-866-900-1031.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers :guitar:,
romeogirl

Thanks very much for tuning in last week, justme and sweetness522 (Thanks for plugging the iPhone app)! :D

A friendly reminder to everyone for Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey this Sunday, 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT

www.indie1031.com (iPhone app available on the homepage :)
http://brk.to/indie1031 (for droid phones)

Please tweet any requests to @josemaldonado or call in during the show at 1-866-900-1031.

romeogirl

I tuned in last week too, and will tune in tomorrow! romeogirl, you are a great addition to the show :) keep up the great work!

very good show again,we got that maths home work done it took the whole family to do it cutting out triangles and other shapes etc drawing lines through some of them i dont know what it was all about.
shelia take a bow bought a tear to my eye,it was the first smiths song i played to my son. when he started nursery his teacher was called shelia and he used to sing it to her and he still calls her shelia bow.

Great plug for your site, Q. :)

Yeah it was great and I thanked romeogirl and Jose on their twitter accounts already. T´was important to let people know about the new address and I was esp glad they were all over and that April was so happy to have founf that audio of Linder there :)

Can anyone recall if a song was dedicatd to Lucette Henderson, the girl in the original EILS video? (T`was my wish but I could only tune in a tad laterthan at the start of the show)

Yeah it was great and I thanked romeogirl and Jose on their twitter accounts already. T´was important to let people know about the new address and I was esp glad they were all over and that April was so happy to have founf that audio of Linder there :)

Can anyone recall if a song was dedicatd to Lucette Henderson, the girl in the original EILS video? (T`was my wish but I could only tune in a tad laterthan at the start of the show)

Why don't you go ask the people on your site?

400px-Benedict_arnold_illustration.jpg

Thanks so much for listening, viva_kafwin, The Cat's Mother, Uncleskinny, bucks_boy (and boy Harry & additional family :) ), Girl-with-the-Thorn, Quiffaa (that was me who chimed in re. the Linder article, by the way :) ) and Crystal Geezer.

Your encouraging words about the show are much appreciated.

A friendly reminder that we are on again later today, Sunday
9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT

Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com
or for 'droid' phones http://brk.to/indie1031
or for iPhones, the Indie iPhone app (accessible via the Indie website)

romeogirl

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom