LMKY, video ideas. Please post them here.

B

Belligerent Ghoul

I think 'Let Me Kiss You' has a real driving quality to it. I could see something like the "My Love Life" video but perhaps with just Moz doing the driving without the band, zig zagging all over America in the summer...in the desert. And while he is driving he is thinking of this person and we see intimacy but only in shadows...very Moz...where you can't tell the gender, etc., of the object of his desire. And perhaps he stops once or twice during the driving...and something reminds him of that person...flashback to that relationship to those shadows. And perhaps at the end we see the sunset...and the video fades out. I just think the song has a great deal of visual potential for an impressive video that has a story line to it.

What ideas do you have for this video? If you could direct/arrange it, what would you do?

> I think 'Let Me Kiss You' has a real driving quality to it. I could see
> something like the "My Love Life" video but perhaps with just
> Moz doing the driving without the band,

each member of the band running for their lives as moz's crazy driving skills threatens to flatten them all when they help little old ladies cross the street. walkers and hoverounds flying everywhere....moz only stopping to back up over them to make sure they are dead to leave no witnesses for impending lawsuits.

>zig zagging all over America in
> the summer...in the desert. And while he is driving he is thinking of this
> person and we see intimacy but only in shadows...very Moz...where you
> can't tell the gender, etc., of the object of his desire.

yes, the shadowed form of the object of his desire has huge knockers, but are the knockers simply the implants of a transgendered man, or were they the natural appendages of a woman as God had given them? we don't know because we can't see their face.

>And perhaps he
> stops once or twice during the driving...and something reminds him of that
> person...flashback to that relationship to those shadows.

and to the time that he crawled into bed one night with the idea of getting it on just to discover to his embarrassment that he had accidentally crawled into Boz's bed. Lynne comes into the room at the wrong time, but this doesn't stop her from her attempts at making sure that this is the last thing Moz ever does in his life.

>And perhaps at
> the end we see the sunset...and the video fades out. I just think the song
> has a great deal of visual potential for an impressive video that has a
> story line to it.

> What ideas do you have for this video? If you could direct/arrange it,
> what would you do?

All that matters is that the Star of the Video should be the Smokin' HOT Chill/Mindy!

Back
Top Bottom