Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

my own opinion is that i dont blame him for not going back on,we dont know how he felt and to me it looked qhite sore,we also dont know what he was seeing or hearing,iv heard different reports on what was happening down the front.
saying that i was gutted for anyone who had travelled and paid for hotels etc

Im not whining im amusing myself and Ive had far worse shoved up my arse
Because your from Liverpool?
Or was it was it for being amusing?
Your on the wrong site for getting things shoved up your arse.
As for being amusing?
That's a matter of taste.
I have never found Liverpool people funny.
In my experience I find them too far up their own arse.
There's that arse reference again.
They seems to be a patten forming.
Liverpool people and arses.
Maybe because you live in shitholes.

LIVERPOOL CAPITAL OF CULTURE MY ARSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFMWg5b6vM

Looks like a bit of an "Anal" fixation going on there matey.....you mentioned the "Arse" word 4 times yourself....trying to tell us something Maybe ??

if anyone is interested they are going to discuss whether Moz should have walked off on The Wright Stuff ch5. its on now but i think that topic is on about 1030am.
its repeated on Fiver at 1230pm i think

Thanx!!! now I have something to watch this morning!!!....(With sound OFF...from 11 am, for 2 minutes, of course....)...

if anyone is interested they are going to discuss whether Moz should have walked off on The Wright Stuff ch5. its on now but i think that topic is on about 1030am.
its repeated on Fiver at 1230pm i think

its coming on next:D

OOPs!!! was just finishing as I turned it on!!!....The General attitude of the people on there did seem a bit "Schoolboy Sniggery" though.......Maybe they would like a glass of "Unknown" substance thrown over them while they are pre-occupied with welcoming and shaking hands with fans.......
4 days later,and a LOT calmer, I still DO NOT blame Morrissey for leaving the stage...The incident (Water/Alcohol or whatever...) should NEVER have been allowed to happen........

OOPs!!! was just finishing as I turned it on!!!....The General attitude of the people on there did seem a bit "Schoolboy Sniggery" though.......Maybe they would like a glass of "Unknown" substance thrown over them while they are pre-occupied with welcoming and shaking hands with fans.......
4 days later,and a LOT calmer, I still DO NOT blame Morrissey for leaving the stage...The incident (Water/Alcohol or whatever...) should NEVER have been allowed to happen........
yes, i was shouting at the tv:blushing: when the girl at the end was speaking
(being unkind to Moz
Glen Tilbrook (squeeze) said Mozz is a delicate soul and when he was on Jools Holland just stared at the floor and didint make eye contact but isnt Mozz just a bit shy?

As for being amusing?

Like it or not matey - we were capital of culture so live with it.

Maybe you should shove the 'dreaming spires' up YOUR arse instead...:lbf:

Anyone remember that "Two Light Ales please" placard? :lbf::lbf:

....Not "Amateur Psychology" at all.....Just noticed .......The way you do.....
You noticed as well.
How gratifying.
Something about that Mersey air then.
I was born in Well Lane just by Victoria park,Rock Ferry.

It was in Liverpool - what do you expect? Bloody scousers.

Ignorant idiot. If you don't like it that much, stay home and shag the local sheep or clean the ducking stool in your village pond.........

You noticed as well.
How gratifying.
Something about that Mersey air then.
I was born in Well Lane just by Victoria park,Rock Ferry.

No wonder you moved to Oxford!!!.....Rock Ferry is such a Nasty nasty place......I ( foolishly, in retrospect...) moved to Rock Ferry in 2000...and pretty soon realised if I wanted to stay alive, I'd better get out.....SO many Neanderthals walking the streets...unlike you well-read educated types....who STILL carry a deranged sense of "Tribal" pride around with you.....stereotypically mouthing off about a City that you have been Programmed to dislike by the media.....Why not just Visit the place, and make up your own mind???...you may be suprised how Friendly the locals really are ( ....one of the Few Media "Stereotypes" that is actually TRUE.....)

I have no illusions about Birkenhead town or Rock Ferry.My Aunt lives across the park and I have many relations live in the area.
"unlike you well-read educated types"
Well thank you kindly sir.
You've backed the wrong horse there.

"who STILL carry a deranged sense of "Tribal" pride around with you.....stereotypically mouthing off about a City that you have been Programmed to dislike by the media"

There is no stereotyping from me.
I know from personal experience.

I just feel sorry for the people left flat Saturday night.
I was at Swindon so I do understand.

As for slagging off Liverpool,why not?
The trouble is so many Liverpudlians seem to like it that way.
A lot of money has been spent in Liverpool trying to improve the area.
For some reason within a few years it's back to how it was.I know because I've seen it for myself.I worked on projects years ago for the garden festival.
What are them areas like now?
Do you know?
The stereotyping is not that far from the truth I'm sorry to say.
"mind your car mister"

I have no illusions about Birkenhead town or Rock Ferry.My Aunt lives across the park and I have many relations live in the area.
"unlike you well-read educated types"
Well thank you kindly sir.
You've backed the wrong horse there.

"who STILL carry a deranged sense of "Tribal" pride around with you.....stereotypically mouthing off about a City that you have been Programmed to dislike by the media"

There is no stereotyping from me.
I know from personal experience.

I just feel sorry for the people left flat Saturday night.
I was at Swindon so I do understand.

As for slagging off Liverpool,why not?
The trouble is so many Liverpudlians seem to like it that way.
A lot of money has been spent in Liverpool trying to improve the area.
For some reason within a few years it's back to how it was.I know because I've seen it for myself.I worked on projects years ago for the garden festival.
What are them areas like now?
Do you know?
The stereotyping is not that far from the truth I'm sorry to say.
"mind your car mister"

Of course, No one has EVER had a car stolen anywhere else on the planet,... ONLY in Liverpool does this crime happen...
Of course, Morrissey has NEVER had a "Missile" aimed at him from anywhere else except liverpool ( I have an interesting DVD of Derby, 1984, that Blatantly disproves THAT theory....Just for One instance....amongst MANY others, that have occured....and EACH one is stupid....But, I suppose some people will blame a scouser for THAT and all the others as well....)

Nobody, despite the "Scouse" bashing that is going on the forums here, can actually PROVE (At the moment anyway.....) where the Guy ( Or Girl.....according to other posts...) who threw the Glass/Bottle whatever was actually from...
To "Quote" you yourself, just a few posts earlier...... "capital of Culture my Arse"..... STILL No stereotype eh???....

Yup, Liverpool has bad and good people, most cities/towns do...

A lot of money has indeed been spent in the area, and the City is Vibrant and alive again...( in fact MOST "Birkonians" do their drinking there at weekends, as Birkenhead is Incredibly Hostile at night.... Truly a dangerous place........but, I bet that not ALL the local residents are bad...( I know that actually....I live there....I Just don't like the city centre at weekends....).

Sorry to get this Topic "Off" the topic, with this debate, but making generalised " Capital Of Culture My Arse " statements without FACTS helps nobody or nothing .....without PROOF of the offenders home-town origins.....
Sorry to hear that you were Disappointed too at the Swindon Show.....That has got to have been much worse to witness...
In Finishing, as a fellow "Ex" Rock Ferry resident.....instead of finding a "Youtube" clip of Liverpools apparent Decay to post ( What??? NO empty houses anywhere else on the planet????....please try harder......)
try getting a "Video" from the "Crooked Billet" pub in the "Ferry" As the cavemen Call it....and Women...( If it's still open...) of ANY saturday night....

And, I cannot personally speak about working at the " International Garden Festival" site, as I was working in "Fords" at the time, but it was indeed appreciated at the time of its opening....I do not work for Liverpool Council, so cannot comment on why it was indeed left to "Rot" ( again, only in Liverpool does this happen.........Have you seen the STATE of the Lady Diana tribute in London????.....bloody scousers again, I Suppose....).......Maybe Morrissey could Re-arrange a gig at the IGF site, when it is Revived again......( as is currently happening....)....Allegedly, he likes flowers....

Last edited:

As for being amusing?

And who the f*** do you think you are, the world famous inspector moorse?!!
Oxford is famous for its masters in criminal justice etc, doesnt that tell you at one time it was riddled with criminals and low lifes such as yourself?
Ive just viewed the oxford crime figures for 2008/2009 and they are shocking above average, there increasing! probably thanks to people like you.
now go home and stick the oxford dictionary up your arse, why? because you want to:sick:

Does it matter where this idiot was from who ruined the night for thousands, me included! When I went to see Oasis, there was beer or piss being thrown all over the stage, but that was Oasis for God's sake. Anyone with any shred of understanding of Morrissey wouldn't do such a thing. This may sound really weired but I would have been disappointed if he had come back on. I know, a strange thing to say, but I love him the way he is and wouldn't change that for the world.
xxx

Dear mods,
how about moving this thread to the pigsty?

plzkthx

Trolls and Mozhaters,
plz find some other shores.
kthx
That's sounds a good idea.
I don't mind a debate.

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom