Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
That person was pedantic & wrong.

Why do you need to believe everyone's Skinny anyway? Could you not come up with something more interesting to talk about?

Nice deflection Skinny.
Slow on your feet again, you should have said that tho you are Scot your all important 'cellphone' which is your 'mobile office' answers to English law.

Ignorance, they say, is bliss. I have had the misfortune to read some hateful guff in my time but none comes close to the gruesome twosome of Hofmann and Reelfountain.

Their sole purpose seems to be to draw people into their web of intolerance and hatred. I hope one day they come undone.

I hope they change their minds on some things.

I reckon The California Son talking shit about foreigners again and the pathetic no talent foreign band the smiths he had to be in for 3 years to launch his solo career and their love of everything American because they don't have a culture. Reckon this is The Oregon Son, The North Hollywood Son, and just can't get it to work in LA son at Graceland mate c*** tit inn nn n n n nnn nnn n n it.

I'll concede that I didn't make my post clear enough for you, because I didn't realise it had to be.

But I'm not going to concede that I'm an arrogant English person who doesn't know Scotland has a separate legal system because it's not true.

Thank you! I appreciate that you have acknowledged a genuine mistake and understand that it does not suggest a lack of knowledge re: Scotland has a separate legal system. My point was only about the inaccuracy. You have shown incredible grace - something this forum is largely bereft of.

Famous last words, Skinny.
What will be your new username If I may ask?

My name is Karen. When posting in a personal capacity, I'm a version of Karen everywhere on the internet. And if you're interested in the arts or politics, left-leaning but with doubts about identity politics, then you might come across me on another platform.

Ignorance, they say, is bliss. I have had the misfortune to read some hateful guff in my time but none comes close to the gruesome twosome of Hofmann and Reelfountain.

Their sole purpose seems to be to draw people into their web of intolerance and hatred. I hope one day they come undone.
I hope you don't hate Hofmann and Reelfountain for their opinion now, do you? These aren't exactly thoughtful remarks.

Thank you! I appreciate that you have acknowledged a genuine mistake and understand that it does not suggest a lack of knowledge re: Scotland has a separate legal system. My point was only about the inaccuracy. You have shown incredible grace - something this forum is largely bereft of.

At least we can move on now. x

I got confused by an older post, so apologies if you saw an unnecessary reply I have just deleted.:)

"X" and "Cheers!" One of these things is not like the others....three of these things are kind of the same.

My name is Karen. When posting in a personal capacity, I'm a version of Karen everywhere on the internet. And if you're interested in the arts or politics, left-leaning but with doubts about identity politics, then you might come across me on another platform.

at the Johnny Le Pew twitter?

You enjoy chatting with the man who believes and has consistently posted racist hatred and believes gay men are little more than paedophiles? A man who posted images of men at Pride London labelling them all paedophiles?

And ... has supported his chum Reelfountain on her horrendous racist bile and despicable views that gay men are gay men because they have been abused and are damaged.

He has also threatened one poster with physical violence.

If that's your idea of constructive discourse you are welcome to it.

Ere......I never said all gay men were paedophiles, much like not all Muslims are evil terrorists. I would say, there's a dangerous, sexually explicit gay lobby pushing agendas to normalise deviancy of various types. Reel is her own creation. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom