Listen online Festival Internacional de Benicassim

He played Madrid yesterday, Benicassim tonight.

Spanish music is gonna trigger some serious aggression in me for a while now.

Really? Benicassim's a place? Because I thought it was some f***ing cough medicine who was sponsoring the festival. I mean they hired the same illustrator to do their posters. They use the same website. What is this? Some sort of festival on wheels? What's next? Who put the f***ing FIB in FIBER is what I want to know? I'M f***ING PISSED! AND I DON"'T KNOW IF I'M MORE PISSED THAT I WASTED THREE YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL LEARNING GERMAN INSTEAD OF SPANISH SO I COULD GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND NOT WASTE TWO DAYS WORRYING ABOUT IT ALL.

Fiber Fusion my ass, you all can kiss it as far as I care.

Really? Benicassim's a place? Because I thought it was some f***ing cough medicine who was sponsoring the festival. I mean they hired the same illustrator to do their posters. They use the same website. What is this? Some sort of festival on wheels? What's next? Who put the f***ing FIB in FIBER is what I want to know? I'M f***ING PISSED! AND I DON"'T KNOW IF I'M MORE PISSED THAT I WASTED THREE YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL LEARNING GERMAN INSTEAD OF SPANISH SO I COULD GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND NOT WASTE TWO DAYS WORRYING ABOUT IT ALL.

I second all of this :mad:

FIB, :angry:

Well it's not on Spanish Radio 3's listings.

I was until 2 minutes ago but I'm going to bed now. I can't be arsed to sit here and listen any longer. :tears:

Spanish is my first language and I'm still having a hard time finding myself around all of this bullshit.

:confused:

I had 2 years of Spanish, I can usually wrap my head around basic things like this, but both websites (the festival one and that of the Radio) are the most confushing shit I've ever seen!

On the Radio 3 website, on the left, there are snippets of the performances of yesterday - Lo mejor del FIB (Best of..). I hope this implies that Morrissey's gig of tonight might appear there too.. But it's just snippets after all.

Who said (precisely) that his show will be aired live, anyway? I haven't read that anywhere on those websites.

ok, i give up, i'll go do all that housework i was supposed to do and daydream about moz going off stage all sweaty and showering off...
:horny:

(too pissed off and disappointed to sleep now)

I had 2 years of Spanish, I can usually wrap my head around basic things like this, but both websites (the festival one and that of the Radio) are the most confushing shit I've ever seen!

On the Radio 3 website, on the left, there are snippets of the performances of yesterday - Lo mejor del FIB (Best of..). I hope this implies that Morrissey's gig of tonight might appear there too.. But it's just snippets after all.

Who said (precisely) that his show will be aired live, anyway? I haven't read that anywhere on those websites.

Yeah I'm starting to think were just wasting our time. Yeah I was looking at the Lo Mejor stuff too both of FIB and Summercase. Best I could find was New York Dolls. I doubt there's anything there. :angry:

Yeah I'm starting to think were just wasting our time. Yeah I was looking at the Lo Mejor stuff too both of FIB and Summercase. Best I could find was New York Dolls. I doubt there's anything there. :angry:

There'll probably be something by tomorrow. But it's certainly not gonna be the whole concert. What a waste of time indeed.

Please can I nominate this as post of the year? Havent laughed so much in ages. CG you rock :guitar:

the nme youtube page,they just posted this....

kinda cute and kinda silly.

they say its him walking to the stage tonight,im guessing by the outfit it was last nights show though and not tonights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom