Listen online Festival Internacional de Benicassim

patience patience, hes coming up...

I guess all we can do is wait until 22:30 and listen for the announcer to say blahblahblahblahblahblah-MORR-ISS-SEEEE-blahblah...

I'm enjoying the wait, tho. the current band is pretty cool.

lol, and REALLY? i was just thinking 'what a load of tripe' anf looking to mute it...LOL

Oh my, I'm loving it. In fact the last hour and a half has been lovely. Wish I could be there, such beautiful music.

I'm still confused I'm listening to Jan Garbarek (v.cool) and I like him but no Morrissey :(

whatcha mean no moz?
no moz full stop?
or no moz yet?

*panics*

whatcha mean no moz?
no moz full stop?
or no moz yet?

*panics*
Well in the other thread (I don't understand why it hasn't been merged...) ThisCharmingGirl said:
Moz show is scheduled at 23:30 (22:30 in UK) but it seems that finally won't be broadcast. The guy just said they're coming back at 1:00 with Siouxsie. So no Moz :tears:

I don't know why they said it was going to be broadcast live in their web, what a deception!
I'm still listening but I'm not expecting to hear Morrissey... :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
bastards....
i f***ed up my whole evening for this...

*runs off to email and complain*

It's almost three in the afternoon on Sunday for me so I'm not as stressed as you guys who are probably wanting to get to bed for work tomorrow, but it's still irritating. The whole thing is fishy. For instance, why was Morrissey NOT on the roster for yesterday on the official site? And why would he play two days in a row at the same festival? Or are they different festivals? I hate guessing but I hate being duped even more.

It's been interesting listening to new artists inbetween eating and chatting with friends.

Some Quality music.

Setlist is up on main pages, so looks like not on live. Good luck and goodnight folks.

:)

This is f***ed up.

So... What time did he actually play tonight? I've been confused about all of this since yesterday (the confusion started when I didn't realise that he was playing 2 shows, I just thought it was 1 show at a festival) and I still don't know what's going on.

:(

It's almost three in the afternoon on Sunday for me so I'm not as stressed as you guys who are probably wanting to get to bed for work tomorrow, but it's still irritating. The whole thing is fishy. For instance, why was Morrissey NOT on the roster for yesterday on the official site? And why would he play two days in a row at the same festival? Or are they different festivals? I hate guessing but I hate being duped even more.

He played Madrid yesterday, Benicassim tonight.

Spanish music is gonna trigger some serious aggression in me for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom