Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
Look at the photo of the London school I posted earlier. That is the endgame of the Diversity Agenda: no more whites, full replacement.

That is some of your evidence if you need it.

Look at adverts on British TV, papers, magazines, internet, street hoardings etc where every white man or woman must be paired with a black partner - and families must always be black. That is psychological warfare against whites in the moulding of our "new normal". Look at how in Britain jobs are awarded due to skin colour not merit - that is not and never will be "equality" - that is, again, anti white racism.

The evidence is everywhere. But I'm talking from a European perspective. You're a rich individualist American living in a bubble of luxury, so ignorance is your bliss.

That's not evidence - that's you being unable to see a picture of non-white people without thinking you're being 'replaced'.

That's your sad little life spent consuming junk media.

You're wasting your time & contributing nothing of value.

It's not white nationalism - it's vocal white defence.

When you're check-mated you always resort to name calling or brushing things off as "bollocks".

Reel, you have to pretend you've won battles you've lost.

I'm a working class American who lives in a diverse, working class neighborhood. Your need to project and create fairytales gives your game away every single time. If seeing a mixed-race couple in an advertisement is "psychological warfare" to you, then you're as triggered as the hypothetical SJWs you love railing against.
All adverts everywhere, all TV programmes, all plays etc.

It's a pattern. And it's a psy-op.

And what's more, it works magnificently as they know the "sheep-like psychology" of humans inside out. Put the proposed world on TV and in the media and soon it will "magically" appear in the real world.

Just look at how most people are wearing masks for a pandemic that hardly even exists.

Last edited:
That's not evidence - that's you being unable to see a picture of non-white people without thinking you're being 'replaced'.

That's your sad little life spent consuming junk media.

You're wasting your time & contributing nothing of value.
Look at the school picture I posted. Every school in Britain will soon look like that. Then Diversity will be fully achieved.

Gee, it's almost as if it reflects the demographic reality of the country it's appealing to.
Demographics are not reflected in British advertising. From looking at them you would think you're in Africa - which is strange because there are actually more Asians in the UK.

But they don't want white women breeding with Asians as they have a strong family and work ethic.

If I were you, picking up Cobley's book would be painful.

But even so, I implore you to read it and weep.

Confront thyself.

I have you sad racist idiot.

And I'm part of the discussions around how to make diversity work properly.

Demographics are not reflected in British advertising. From looking at them you would think you're in Africa - which is strange because there are actually more Asians in the UK.

But they don't want white women breeding with Asians as they have a strong family and work ethic.

You're disgusting.

I have you sad racist idiot.

And I'm part of the discussions around how to make diversity work properly.
It doesn't work, never has and never will. But whites are the main out group so they must be obliterated in an endless psy op - undermine, demoralise, outnumber, then completely pull the rug from underneath their feet. Let "diversity be their strength" then.

And your calling me names is beyond childish now. Grow up.

You're disgusting.
The truth is hard I know - but there is no other explanation why white families and couples are never shown in advertising or media images anymore.

In media imagery white women must be paired with black men, not Asians - only black men.

If it's disgusting explain it to me.

Last edited:
Coming from the person who calls everyone a fag, a Jew, a cuck or a globalist the second she gets cornered in an argument. You're a complete bore, reel.
BLM vociferously hate Jews. Have a word with one of them about it. When twenty of them appear to savage you in a pack-attack it won't be boring I assure you...

BLM vociferously hate Jews. Have a word with one of them about it. When twenty of them appear to savage you in a pack-attack it won't be boring I assure you...
Beyond the fact that this isn't true, no one here is talking about BLM except you. Another diversion for you, hypocrite.

Beyond the fact that this isn't true, no one here is talking about BLM except you. Another diversion for you, hypocrite.
I bet you're embarrassed by your grovelling support of BLM now that they're unfashionable.

That's your mentality. Remember that violent misogynist thug Floyd? I bet you cringe now...

I bet you're embarrassed by your grovelling support of BLM now that they're unfashionable.

That's your mentality. Remember that violent misogynist thug Floyd? I bet you cringe now...
Diversion, diversion, diversion. Come on, bore. Give us something a little better than that.

The truth is hard I know - but there is no other explanation why white families and couples are never shown in advertising or media images anymore.

In imagery white women must be paired with black men, not Asians - only black men.

If it's disgusting explain it to me.

There are more black actors in London than there are Asian actors. Casting is about fairness within the industry & reflecting the audience.

There is absolutely no psy-op about 'breeding'.

Your racist fantasies are disgusting, warped & pathetic.

Shit, why did Reel mention BLM? - I was cheerleading for them for weeks back there... damn.

Reel, you're the one with the rigid belief system.

Everyone else here has a nuanced approach to groups & issues.

There are more black actors in London than there are Asian actors. Casting is about fairness within the industry & reflecting the audience.

There is absolutely no psy-op about 'breeding'.

Your racist fantasies are disgusting, warped & pathetic.
Blacks are predominantly paired with white women on British media ... you won't tell me why.

If adverts on TV reflected the population they wouldn't be absolutely dominated by blacks.

I've asked you to explain this to me - not give politician's answers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom