Morrissey Central "Life Now" - a large selection of fan made videos (April 8, 2020)

LOL ?
Budget low cost Ryanair videos made by the cult following.

#4CK TOSSERREY :handpointup:

??:knife:

darling is the film la veritie from 1960 with the stunning Brigitte bardot,well worth a watch if anyone has a few hours to kill,that includes just about everyone.

all very interesting and lovely videos, but imho the two best ones are missing in this collection:

all very interesting and lovely videos, but imho the two best ones are missing in this collection:

lanterns your right the secret of music is one I especially like.

Defo my fav, but not sure from which movie the cellist with the open legs is from. Do you?
lanterns contacted the person who made the video so hopefully they will get back to me with an answer and will let you know.

Apart from Moz footage, I thought the JJF was naff to be honest. I didn't like the heart shapes; it seemed amateurish...and Moz actually sings (deliberately incorrectly, which he's allowed to do because he's Morrissey) 'at Jim Jim Falls I 'falled' in love, & 'felled' up from hell' , so the words on display on the vid are incorrect. Just me being pedantic, but it matters...because I have issues with this sort of thing.

If your gonna do a vid with words, then for god's sake, get the words right.

The SOM was decent; I enjoyed that one.

Apart from Moz footage, I thought the JJF was naff to be honest. I didn't like the heart shapes; it seemed amateurish...and Moz actually sings (deliberately incorrectly, which he's allowed to do because he's Morrissey) 'at Jim Jim Falls I 'falled' in love, & 'felled' up from hell' , so the words on display on the vid are incorrect. Just me being pedantic, but it matters...because I have issues with this sort of thing.

mozmar you say theyr a bit amateurish that's because they were done by amateurs, see where your coming from but cut them a bit of slack.

mozmar you say theyr a bit amateurish that's because they were done by amateurs, see where your coming from but cut them a bit of slack.

No, I appreciate the efforts, I couldn't do what they do, & I'm grateful for what they do...with 'amateurish' I was referring mainly to the heart shapes. I thought they spoilt the vid...so to whoever made it, and might be viewing this, get rid of them please.
PS: I did say I have issues with this sort of thing, btw.

darling is the film la veritie from 1960 with the stunning Brigitte bardot,well worth a watch if anyone has a few hours to kill,that includes just about everyone.
That looks a great film and BB is beautiful, the song is a perfect match to the film, incredibly romantic. I was wearing earphones whilst watching and there are depths to the song which are so lovely and Moz's distant singing towards the end is heartbreaking.

AHA In the first video with BB ,the actor she likes is like Johnny Marr ,!!! Cute like Johnny very much like Johnny young re cute!!!!
The video for me is 6.....

Video 2 Gracias pero no .....
Es aburrido para mí son 3 pero como pusiste 4 ...
Video 3 = the best the most sense ,goes very well with the subject, the actor's performance accompanies the song , it is for me 7 and....HURLING IS THE BEST OF IANADOAC IS 10 VIVA MOZ!!!!

AHA In the first video with BB ,the actor she likes is like Johnny Marr ,!!! Cute like Johnny very much like Johnny young re cute!!!!
The video for me is 6.....
EXCELLENT !!! THE BEST away is the video of The secret of music i love psychedelic lights disorted images....
MOZ great and i kill BOZ playing with the guitar, it is a mystical, original video and the theme is the 2 best by IANADOAC I like it more and more!!!!!
Tomorrow i have a whiskey and look again at person who made this video Moz should have published it, ,Thanks lanterns !
PURE MYSTICISM LIKE MY MOZUCHIS!!!!❤❤❤❤????❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

?????? (only 4 u, mozzymar.... "duckandrun")

if i remember correctly, the video was released pretty early before any printed lyrics were available; ppl still guessing and wondering.

Love the way the concert footage has been altered, slowed down and assembled, all nicely matching the rhythm of the song. Actually quite professional. Plus, Moz looks super in his striped shirt.

The hearts are perfectly in tune with the electronic beat (it actually lifts them out of the teenage girly sphere where they otherwise have to carve out their miserable existence) and there is sth spacious about the other images i like.

So, yes, i am happy to see the lil hearts were finally empowered and released into freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
?????? (only 4 u, mozzymar.... "duckandrun")

if i remember correctly, the video was released pretty early before any printed lyrics were available; ppl still guessing and wondering.

Love the way the concert footage has been altered, slowed down and assembled, all nicely matching the rhythm of the song. Actually quite professional. Plus, Moz looks super in his striped shirt.

The hearts are perfectly in tune with the electronic beat (it actually lifts them out of the teenage girly sphere where they otherwise have to carve out their miserable existence) and there is sth spacious about the other images i like.

So, yes, i am happy to see the lil hearts were finally empowered and released into freedom.

Zu viele Herzen für mich, sie haben das Video verdorben.
Es tut mir Leid.

Zu viele Herzen für mich, sie haben das Video verdorben.
Es tut mir Leid.
i won't dig deeper into that sensitive issue. might accidentally scratch a world war dud bomb... :paranoid:
?⚰

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom