Let's hijack Brighton UK

Re: Brighton, Uk

no, he's a good husband really, even if he won't go on EggHeads :( You do it, stop trying to get me into trouble! :p

NO YOU DO IT!​

hypnoO____O.gif

Hattie and tmyem!, if you don't talk about Brighton, you'd better go to "Post Whatever You're Thinking At This Moment" thread. :o

Hattie and tmyem!, if you don't talk about Brighton, you'd better go to "Post Whatever You're Thinking At This Moment" thread. :o
I blame chica :p

Oh well, as I've hijacked the thread, I might as well say goodnight here too! Night all tmyem: ball is in your court! ;)

hey we are morrissey solo royalty.....we rule:p

Re: morrissey-solo royalty rules

I blame chica :p

Oh well, as I've hijacked the thread, I might as well say goodnight here too! Night all tmyem: ball is in your court! ;)

I can't, I am a coward:o

good night x

Re: Morrissey-Solo Royalty Rules!

Hey kewpie....that isn't fair on hattie:mad: everybody will think she started it with that title!:mad:

Hey kewpie....that isn't fair on hattie:mad: everybody will think she started it with that title!:mad:

ok I have to say I was utterly confused for a moment, I think it is ok for topics to go off topic on off topic is it not...?
really I was confused ha ha with explorys swirling vortex and the random thread, scared me for a minute hahahahaha! :D:D

Hey, where'd the rest of these previous posts come from? When I wrote the above comment, it started with message #11. SO f***ING ANNOYING! I've held back the ad hominem/feminam attacks on the mods so far, but I'm getting fed up with this shit.

Hahaha, don't worry hattie has good sense of humour. :D

yes, but after that f***wit last night moaning....i think i've lost mine.

and what the sweet F**K did Vicartutu...post the same thing 3 times?

Back
Top Bottom