Lethal Amounts: "How Juan Gabriel and Chavela Vargas Set the Stage for Morrissey’s Most Fervent Fans" (June 10, 2021)

4.jpg

"Halfway around the world and far removed from the plight of pasty white Morrissey fans in Manchester stood Juan Gabriel and Chavela Vargas. These late Latin performers of traditional Mexican ranchera music are national treasures in their own right. What’s incredible to those who’ve never heard of either is the undeniable archetype they form when teasing and tangling with the same tales told by Morrissey. Lost love, silence on sexual identity, toying with gender roles, social alienation, searching for acceptance and having a few too many drinks were just some of the shared lyrical fodder."

Noticed via a Jesse IG story:

Screenshot_20210610-185214~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Danny, who runs Lethal Amounts is a bit of a cock. Thinks he’s some kind of a dark Steve Rubell. You can’t use other people’s art without paying or at least asking their permission.
I've lived in Los Angeles for many years and so I have crossed paths with Danny more times than I liked.
He's a nasty human being.
The stories of him making his money by selling his ass is true, that's how he paid for his gallery.

Now guess what, Danny is a long time friend of Jesse .which is why Jesse name checked them in his IG post.

I worry for Mozzy as he doesn't have many true friends around , so I worry he will get used .Which we all know Jesse has been doing.

Jesse used to sleep with Rose Knows the one who did the mossy tribute nights in LA, until nozzy became less fashionable.
She often posts things with Danny in. They seem like friends.

This rose did some fund me pages for people who weren't ill, she posted one for people to pay for her computer that got robbed. Over 2k later , she was still asking for money.

I heard she used to ask Jesse , Sam , Linder and Ally (the English guy who lives in LA and looks amazingly like mozzy, a younger one.
None of them took part , apart from Jesse, who was seen going home with her afterwards .
As you can see not the best bunch of people.

Gross to the max

The writer is such a cliche

In LA the Mexicans love
Depeche Mode and The Cure , as much if not more than Mozzy and The Smiths.

Some Mexicans seem to make out Mozzy is Mexican when he's so white and English.

I've lived in Los Angeles for many years and so I have crossed paths with Danny more times than I liked.
He's a nasty human being.
The stories of him making his money by selling his ass is true, that's how he paid for his gallery.

Now guess what, Danny is a long time friend of Jesse .which is why Jesse name checked them in his IG post.

I worry for Mozzy as he doesn't have many true friends around , so I worry he will get used .Which we all know Jesse has been doing.

Jesse used to sleep with Rose Knows the one who did the mossy tribute nights in LA, until nozzy became less fashionable.
She often posts things with Danny in. They seem like friends.

This rose did some fund me pages for people who weren't ill, she posted one for people to pay for her computer that got robbed. Over 2k later , she was still asking for money.

I heard she used to ask Jesse , Sam , Linder and Ally (the English guy who lives in LA and looks amazingly like mozzy, a younger one.
None of them took part , apart from Jesse, who was seen going home with her afterwards .
As you can see not the best bunch of people.

Gross to the max

The writer is such a cliche

In LA the Mexicans love
Depeche Mode and The Cure , as much if not more than Mozzy and The Smiths.

Some Mexicans seem to make out Mozzy is Mexican when he's so white and English.
Haha who are you ? We don't make out something of something ! And yes. We mexicans love good music. Depeche mode , the cure the smiths, metálica , Ramstein etc etc. Deal with it. !!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom