Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Setlist?

Munich Air Disaster? I'm throwing my arms around Paris? The Bullfighter dies? World Peace is none of your business?

Bankers:
Bobby Don't You Think They Know?
Spent the Day in Bed
How Soon is Now

Left field:
The Loop
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
My Love Life

They had a signed copy of Johnny marr's 'call the comet" as well but the guy in front of me bought it.
That was me. I bought it and then left before the show started because I couldn't wait to see how it sounded with Morrissey's signature on it.. I'm not gonna lie.. it's way way better.

Pics of the seated areas

Attachments

• 8AB61BE3-5D38-400B-ACBC-E96E4DF37BAE.jpeg
    8AB61BE3-5D38-400B-ACBC-E96E4DF37BAE.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 94611FFB-BEFA-4601-97F2-31E7317833EA.jpeg
    94611FFB-BEFA-4601-97F2-31E7317833EA.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,272
  • A60A217E-FF1D-4F5C-A725-ECC3FCAD16B6.jpeg
    A60A217E-FF1D-4F5C-A725-ECC3FCAD16B6.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,262
Here's hoping How Soon Is Now, Munich, Alma Matters, and Bullfighter Dies aren't on the setlist

But what about all the people seeing him for the first time ever that really want to hear Munich Air Disaster 1958.. Have you no love for them?

Pics of the seated areas

Thanks. Though would be better to see some photos while the show is actually in progress.

Actually I don’t know why people are so interested in how many people come or don’t.

If Morrissey decides to play, and a handful of fans enjoy it, then it’s a success. It’s a success that Morrissey bothers to tour at all.

Thanks. Though would be better to see some photos while the show is actually in progress.

Actually I don’t know people are so interested in how many people come or don’t.

If Morrissey decides to play, and a handful of fans enjoy it, then it’s a success. It’s a success that Morrissey bothers to tour at all.

It's cool seeing the pics before the start of the show. Nice build up! :)

@Davidt I'm getting that "cannot contact recaptcha" message.

Actually I don’t know why people are so interested in how many people come or don’t.

Very true.

Also - the rage of the haters at him having the audacity to play gigs in the UK is hilarious.

Can I just say that I’m finding all this hilarious? The photos are all awful, the signed Lou Reed album, the stage being so close to the back of the standing area, no one even posting about the pre-show music. It’s just so very funny. For the first time in a loooooooooong time, Morrissey hasn’t let me down ????

Can I just say that I’m finding all this hilarious? The photos are all awful, the signed Lou Reed album, the stage being so close to the back of the standing area, no one even posting about the pre-show music. It’s just so very funny. For the first time in a loooooooooong time, Morrissey hasn’t let me down ????

The photos are fine!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom