Leeds - First Direct Arena (Feb. 24, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / When You Open Your Legs / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Spent The Day In Bed / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Hi, cannot believe some comments.

I was there and didn't witness any trouble inside, however, was involved with an idiot afterwards who pushed my wife aside in the pub. Luckily there were enough people to stop is escalating.

As for the gig, it was a poorer one. I have been to many, from the first ever wolves (great), Hartlepool (awful), Manchester (great), this was average - the set list was not great, and a song about munich, while not bothering me too much, was probably not the right city, considering the real hatred between the football followers.

The venue was, well, rubbish. I won't be going back any time soon. Morrissey needs small venues, 2000 max, just doesn't work in a big place like that. (but worked in Manchester? maybe the layout of the arena?)

as for sold out. I would say no. we were quite high up in the seating and saw so many spaces below us, so walked down and went in to lower seats and had a great view.

would I go and see Morrissey again? of course! would I go to the leeds arena again? probably not.

how soon is now was amazing, the highlight.
A true snowflake has spoken, "I did not see anything so it never happened". I guess you would want a witness if something happened to you and you got help by others on the night when you couldn't even defend your missus but did that really happen?
People of today.....

Still no word of the attendance of small children, such as Paddy or ThatCharlieHill. Hopefully soon they'll grace Morrissey soon with a side eye, a side punch and snide jab in the knee.

A true snowflake has spoken, "I did not see anything so it never happened". I guess you would want a witness if something happened to you and you got help by others on the night when you couldn't even defend your missus but did that really happen?
People of today.....

a keyboard WARRIOR in full flow.

I didn't say it never happened, I said I NEVER SAW IT.

as for defending my wife, I was more than capable of that, the other people around stopped me from taking care of it and calmed it down. Maybe it was you, you spineless prick, that saw it fit to pick on a woman with 3 of your mates, then bottled it when challenged.

I gave an honest view of the evening, but anyway snowflake, you had better get to bed, it will be school tomorrow, and your mummy will be wondering why you are still awake

Make sure the door doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out mate.

I don't believe it for a minute BTW. People who 'leave' just leave, they don't feel the need to announce it to the world. If they have no interest in an artist anymore they don't go to fan sites and read set list threads. I'm not buying it anymore than 50 & 100.

The new album is great, the shows have been solid. He's enhancing his legacy actually. Every time you make good new music that's what happens. Unless you've not noticed Moz isn't having trouble selling tickets for shows these days. Go ahead, lead your Moz free life.

Make sure the door doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out mate.

I don't believe it for a minute BTW. People who 'leave' just leave, they don't feel the need to announce it to the world. If they have no interest in an artist anymore they don't go to fan sites and read set list threads. I'm not buying it anymore than 50 & 100.

The new album is great, the shows have been solid. He's enhancing his legacy actually. Every time you make good new music that's what happens. Unless you've not noticed Moz isn't having trouble selling tickets for shows these days. Go ahead, lead your Moz free life.

Feel free to not believe it but I actually did see The Smiths and Mozz that many times as all my friends and family would confirm. And I didn't make an announcement to the world, mate, I made a comment about the new music and current set list, the same as you did.

a keyboard WARRIOR in full flow.

I didn't say it never happened, I said I NEVER SAW IT.

as for defending my wife, I was more than capable of that, the other people around stopped me from taking care of it and calmed it down. Maybe it was you, you spineless prick, that saw it fit to pick on a woman with 3 of your mates, then bottled it when challenged.

I gave an honest view of the evening, but anyway snowflake, you had better get to bed, it will be school tomorrow, and your mummy will be wondering why you are still awake
Says the one who allowed them to push his missus about. A real man sorts it out himself but I guess you deny yourself that just as you deny things that took place on the night cause you the almighty God did not see it. If you're not in the forest when a tree falls it never happened by your reasoning.
Never go to Leeds again if you cannot stand up for yourself and your missus.

Still no word of the attendance of small children, such as Paddy or ThatCharlieHill. Hopefully soon they'll grace Morrissey soon with a side eye, a side punch and snide jab in the knee.

I rather think Paddy has the sense to stay away after his antics. Charlie is suicidal again.
Jake did appear in Leeds. All 23 st of him

Says the one who allowed them to push his missus about. A real man sorts it out himself but I guess you deny yourself that just as you deny things that took place on the night cause you the almighty God did not see it. If you're not in the forest when a tree falls it never happened by your reasoning.
Never go to Leeds again if you cannot stand up for yourself and your missus.

what can you expect from a snowflake? he had to start crying so someone would come to his missus rescue.
he didnt like the show thought it poor, then went to the pub whinging hoping someone would step up and rescue the missus.

what can you expect from a snowflake? he had to start crying so someone would come to his missus rescue.
he didnt like the show thought it poor, then went to the pub whinging hoping someone would step up and rescue the missus.
The only thing I expect from a snowflake is that they melt and go away eventually.

You are talking rubbish. Asperger's is a recognised neurodevelopmental condition as defined in ICD10 (in the UK, Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders) and in the US, DSM-V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). But any mental health professional, paediatrician or teacher could tell you that.

It's called a spectrum. The clue is in the name. That means there are varying degrees of severity, and varying types of presentation. I don't need you to tell me what you've just learned on Wikipedia. I have spent 10 years meeting dozens of different consultants and reading about the subject on account of my son, and many more decades living with it with other family members. Likewise with ADHD, something else you seem a bit clueless about.

Now off you toddle and next time do a little more Googling before you embarrass yourself.

You're information is old. Asperger's has been removed as a separate diagnosis. It is no longer recognized because people have diagnosed it into nothingness. They've been rolled into the autism spectrum. While some forms of autism may be much milder than others, anyone on the spectrum will show obvious signs that are difficult to ignore.

Again, autism is a full body effect, not just a set of personality traits. Struggles with physical coordination are always present.

A little aside. Boz came to where I was sat to say hello and collect something from a friend, he was wearing a flasher mac type of coat and a wolly hat. And yes I probably should of taken a photo coulda ,shoulda , wouldn't.
We must of been sitting just behind you, wondered what he was collecting, as he climb back over the chairs he slipped, and was caught by the crew member, he nearly ended up in our laps !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom