Leeds - First Direct Arena (Feb. 24, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Home Is A Question Mark / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / When You Open Your Legs / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Spent The Day In Bed / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Is that a full arena or just a quarter of it ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Snap:

FWD.

I reckon is that a prison? What a horrible vile looking venue. The things Uncle Steve needs to do for money. No wonder why he lives in LA and can play real venues like the Hollywood Bowl and Santa Barbara Bowl.

And from the venue itself:

Regards,
FWD.

Says the halfwit who couldn’t sell out a park bench.

Hang on a minute c***y bollocks that does NOT look like a 4kin sold out arena to me. It looks very much like a "section" of an arena. Please explain away we're all listening.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Let us forget not !

Cheesegate
Romegate
Pestanagate
Wool and £ashmeregate
CheeseGate II
Paris-for-profit-gate
Spacey-gate
Der Spiegel-gate
Etc, etc !

Nothing but a CrankFraud taking every penny he can grab.

How many times ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom