Lead guitarist & co-songwriter of The Smiths at Oxford Union

o from those new order twats who discovered "music complete". not some songs or some type of songs
but 'music complete'.:lbf:
what a royal twat otherwise totally unknown.

Bernard Sumner was also in Joy Division. If you haven’t heard of them, you really should give them a listen!

anybody want to bet a fiver johnboy says at the oxford union, I HAD TO GET TO MORRISSEYS AND WAS HOPING IT WAS THE ONE NIGHT OF THE YEAR WHEN HE WOULDNT BE OUT.suppose its a joke at mozz expense.

anybody want to bet a fiver johnboy says at the oxford union, I HAD TO GET TO MORRISSEYS AND WAS HOPING IT WAS THE ONE NIGHT OF THE YEAR WHEN HE WOULDNT BE OUT.suppose its a joke at mozz expense.

He always speaks about Morrissey and about most people from his past with great affection. That's the "Hand in Glove" story you mention which I think he likes to tell because it features his wife.

He always speaks about Morrissey and about most people from his past with great affection. That's the "Hand in Glove" story you mention which I think he likes to tell because it features his wife.
its actually a funny line but hes used it a few times now.everything has a shelf life, espeicially jokes.

I would rather see Johnny Marr than Morrissey.

I've seen Morrissey enough and Johnny Marr (with The The) only once.

Morrissey's last 3-4 records suck. You are the Quarry (I don't remember the one immediately before, but) sucks. Everything after it is worse.

I wanted to buy into the Moz is doing the Sinatra thing but Moz is just writing shitty songs with a shitty band.

The Lads were awesome. They saved Kill Uncle.

The Smiths were awesome. Johnny Marr is the best guitarist Morrissey will ever work with. Alain was great but he was no Johnny.

I could care less about the stupid shit Morrissey says in the press. The fact is he hasn't put out a good song in years.

Why all the hate for Johnny? Or is it just because this is a Morrissey website and people can't see the forest through the trees?

Why all the hate for Johnny? Or is it just because this is a Morrissey website and people can't see the forest through the trees?

He's loved, always has been. Just a couple of oddballs bearing grudges - JM even has his own personal troll (Vegan cro)!

Back
Top Bottom