T

Tunnocks

Any Oxford types on this forum?

https://www.oxford-union.org/node/1912

Johnny Marr
  • Event Start: 25th February 2019, 8:00pm
Marr2.jpg

Lead Guitarist & Co-Songwriter of The Smiths
As the lead guitarist and co-songwriter of the Smiths, Johnny Marr has been one of the most influential English musicians of a generation. Since the separation of the Smiths, Johnny Marr has been a member of the Pretenders and has more recently released his third studio album Call the Comet.

Johnny Marr
Marr2.jpg

As the lead guitarist and co-songwriter of the Smiths, Johnny Marr has been one of the most influential English musicians of a generation. Since the separation of the Smiths, Johnny Marr has been a member of the Pretenders and has more recently released his third studio album Call the Comet.

No, but a lot of Johnny fans!

He's a natural raconteur so I'm sure it will be good. Though that little 'bio' is probably the kind of thing that keeps him up at night. :lbf:

Johnny Marr
Marr2.jpg

johnny sucks

:eek:

Now Mr Cometry is giving lectures about Moz. Interviews not enough
now lectures.:lbf:

how much is :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: charging for this Moz event?:laughing:

He's a natural raconteur so I'm sure it will be good. Though that little 'bio' is probably the kind of thing that keeps him up at night. :lbf:

He is a really good, naturally engaging speaker. But yes, the bio - the Pretenders??

It is a prestigious speaking gig, open to members only.

More people hate Johnny.

The Oxford Union talks can be quite interesting - they've had some good guests & it's normally on Youtube after a while.
Generally there's a small degree of questioning, but the guest is normally left to talk. If he turns up and does a similar talk / plays like he did at Radio X, it will be a good evening.
I'm surprised that he hasn't earnt a fist full of emojis yet for announcing that he's playing here:

Screenshot_20190131-181440.jpg

With James playing thereafter.
I wonder what New Order are doing later this year!? ;)
Regards,
FWD.

The Oxford Union talks can be quite interesting - they've had some good guests & it's normally on Youtube after a while.
Generally there's a small degree of questioning, but the guest is normally left to talk. If he turns up and does a similar talk / plays like he did at Radio X, it will be a good evening.
I'm surprised that he hasn't earnt a fist full of emojis yet for announcing that he's playing here:

View attachment 47490

With James playing thereafter.
I wonder what New Order are doing later this year!? ;)
Regards,
FWD.

They are out and a out around but playing festivals in the main this year

http://www.neworder.com/tour-dates/

poor twat is opening for another has been primal scream. look at the letters
spelling PRIMAL SCREAM and mr cometry.o_O

HUGE for PS but tiny for DramaJ.:straightface:

A festival of has-beens. Even The Rutles turned down this gig, Marr was the replacement.

And Morrissey was never asked and lets face it, he is more of a has - been than anyone on the Edinburgh dates.

So easily triggered, so easily wound up, why do you CARE SO MUCH
about what I think? Just put me on ignore and move on, troll boy.

thank god the rutles are not on, Skinny would have triggered too.:straightface:

james, of course. Not James nooooo its 'james', like as they were hipsters. has been pretentious hipsters but
hipsters.o_O
and of course, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tagging along. No clusterflock is complete without some cometry music.:lbf:

they wouldnt ask Moz because the entire festival budget would not cover his fee.:rock:

So easily triggered, so easily wound up, why do you CARE SO MUCH
about what I think? Just put me on ignore and move on, troll boy.

Nah just enjoy pointing out that Morrissey is not the only artist out there. There are many more, some in my opinion are better and some are not.

Bernard Sumner from New Order. He used to be in Electronic with Johnny Marr.

o from those new order twats who discovered "music complete". not some songs or some type of songs
but 'music complete'.:lbf:
what a royal twat otherwise totally unknown.

Back
Top Bottom