Latino Pride

B

Beajo

Don't you f***ers have any Latino Pride, why the f*** do you pussy faces listen to that lame pussy queer from England.

You don't f***ing deserve to be part of the latino community if you support this big pussy.

Why don't you f***s just paint your face white and start talking like a queer.

Have a little pride in who you are and support Latino bands. Like it's f***ing better to listen to the Chico and the Man theme song than to any Morrissey song, and that Chico and the Man shit was all fake and shit.

My sister f***ing worships that prick and posts here all the time,
I just wanted a chance to speak out to you guys before you white-wash your soul.
That f*** will not get you anywhere.

Don't ever kiss a white mans ass! or a black one's either!

Beajo

Pendejo!!!!!!

Shut UP Wetback!!, Im Brown and VERY Proud, Just because we arent in our f***ing cowboy boots screaming out tucanies songs doesnt mean we are white washed!! Im a Latina and I WILL never Give up MOZ for anyone... he is better then anyone out there past or present.

You are just as badd as these white Pricks who come on here talking shit!!

f***, just leave race out of it already!! Does it REALLY Matter??

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Don't you f***ers have any Latino Pride, why the f*** do you pussy faces
> listen to that lame pussy queer from England.

> You don't f***ing deserve to be part of the latino community if you
> support this big pussy.

> Why don't you f***s just paint your face white and start talking like a
> queer.

> Have a little pride in who you are and support Latino bands. Like it's
> f***ing better to listen to the Chico and the Man theme song than to any
> Morrissey song, and that Chico and the Man shit was all fake and shit.

> My sister f***ing worships that prick and posts here all the time,
> I just wanted a chance to speak out to you guys before you white-wash your
> soul.
> That f*** will not get you anywhere.

> Don't ever kiss a white mans ass! or a black one's either!

> Beajo

Another new screenname trying to start something.....who is this, LAst White Fan?

Once again, I still recommend this message board requiring registration under a real name.....

EH I'M MEXICAN AND I JUST WANNA SAY FUCC U TO BOTH THA BITCH WHO STARTED THIS POST AND THA BITCH THAT REPLIED. THA BITCH THAT STARTED THIS POST CAN EAT A DICC FOR BEING RACIST AND RADICAL. THA BITCH THAT REPLIED TO THIS POST CAN EAT A DICCUP TILL SHE HICCUP FOR BEING A FUCCIN COCONUT. THIS BITCH TRYIN TO DIS MEXICAN CULTURE. THAS SOME SCANDALOUS AZZ SHIT RIGHT THERE. I'M SURE PEEPS CLOWN UR AZZ CUZ UR STILL STUCC IN THA WHOLE EARLY 90'S ROBERT SMITH GOTH LOOK OR THA WHOLE ROCCABILLY LOOK. BOTH OF U SNITCHES NEED TO KEEP IT GANGSTA LIKE ME AND DON'T TAKE ANY SIDE. BUT ON THA REAL, I LOVE BEING MEXICAN. I LOVE OUR FOOD. I LOVE OUR MUZIK. I LOVE OUR WOMEN. SO FUCC OFF 2 THA NICCA THAT ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS WACC AZZ THREAD AND FUCC OFF 2 THAT CHICCENHEAD THAT REPLIED. KEEP IT REAL NEPHEW.

look beno,
"this is no offese to mozluv or any other latino morrissey fan"
go suck your gangsta grandmas pussy, or go put your stupid little homemade tattoos on your little body and listen your chico music you wetback f***.
why post here if you dont like morrissey, if your sister does great for her..
have fun picking peaches and jumping the border you dirty mexican..

LOL!!!! Brother, you havent said anything I havent thought about this prick. I dont like putting one of my own in check, but its not right that anyone talks like that no matter what race they are.

I like you already Big Brother... hehe =p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> look beno,
> "this is no offese to mozluv or any other latino morrissey fan"
> go suck your gangsta grandmas pussy, or go put your stupid little homemade
> tattoos on your little body and listen your chico music you wetback f***.
> why post here if you dont like morrissey, if your sister does great for
> her..
> have fun picking peaches and jumping the border you dirty mexican..

NOW I DONE TOLD THIS BITCH TO SHUT HER FUCCIN SELLOUT AZZ UP, BUT THIS BITCH DOESN'T HEAR ME THOUGH. SO NOW IT'S TIME TA GET FOUL WITH THIS BITCH. ON THA REAL BITCH, U'S THA ONE WHO IZ LOOKIN AS FOOLISH AS THE BITCH WHO STARTED THIS WACC AZZ THREAD. UR MEXICAN, YET UR TALKIN SHIT ABOUT UR OWN PEOPLE, GLORIFYING RACIST OBJECTIFICATIONS LIKE "DIRTY MEXICAN" AND "WETBACC". U NEED TA GET UR HEAD CHECCED AND STOP FAKIN THA FUNK. U AIN'T RACELESS BITCH. U AIN'T BRITISH. U AIN'T WHITE. U IZ MEXICAN AND U IZ A HO. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. SO DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT UR OWN PEOPLE (I.E. MEXICANS AND HO'S). FUCC RACIST BITCHES AND FUCC UNCLE TOMS. PLEEZBUHLEEVIT NEEEE'YA! PEACE!