"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" set for Oct. 3, "Band Bench" sweepstakes

Info posted on the Morrissey Official Facebook page:

On Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 Morrissey will be performing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Here is where you come in…

How would you like a chance to be close to Morrissey’s performance on the show?

Click on the link below and you will be directed to our “Band Bench” Sweepstakes entry form. Enter for a chance to win seats on our band benches and an opportunity to surround the stage during Morrissey’s performance.

Please make sure you include the following band code: MOR, in your entry form.

Last edited:
Show airs at 12:35 AM EST. So what DAY exactly would this be? 12:35 AM on Wednesday October 3 would be "Thursday night." The "Wednesday night" show would be technically Thursday at 12:35 AM (Thursday morning). I can never figure these things out.

I even screwed that up. I meant Tuesday night, not Thursday night.

Wednesday Oct 3 at 12:30 AM is "really" Tuesday night. Help.

I predict this appearance will make "People are the Same Everywhere" go VIRAL!

Fallon's website is listing no music act for Wednesday, October 3rd. Now, understandably TTY says that Morrissey will be recording his upcoming appearance on October 3rd, but is it not being broadcast on October 3rd? It's rather confusing, as for the "Band Bench" sweepstakes thing, Animal Collective is listed after Morrissey on the following day, but they are plainly listed as the "Music Act" on the "Episode Guide" page, whereas there is absolutely no mention of Morrissey. And the Morrissey official Facebook page post seem to indicate that he will be performing on the show on Wednesday, October 3rd. I just figured I'd be watching Morrissey on American TV tomorrow night. Is this not the case?

I hope everything's okay? :o The Fallon main page still says no musical guest for Wednesday, but the page to sign up for the band bench thing still offers the MOR promo code like maybe there's some seats left. Weird. Is Martin Short the guest that night?

I have Dish Network and checked tomorrow night's Fallon info on the onscreen guide and it says "Morrissey performs." Fingers crossed it doesn't change!

Any word on what he will perform if he actually plays on Fallon tonight?
"People are the Same?"

when and where can we see this ? (tommorow on youtube? :p)

I'd prefer seeing it tonight if it actually happens and is being broadcast..Still no music guest listed under Wednesday's episode under the episode guide page on Fallon's website..

I'd better not have to sit through an unfunny episode of Jimmy Fallon without any Morrissey :p

Re:

I'd prefer seeing it tonight if it actually happens and is being broadcast..Still no music guest listed under Wednesday's episode under the episode guide page on Fallon's website..

I'd better not have to sit through an unfunny episode of Jimmy Fallon without any Morrissey :p

Seems it's going down:

"jimmy fallon ‏@jimmyfallon
Great show tonight: One of my favs, Martin Short! "Perks of Being a Wallflower"'s @LoganLerman! + music from the one and only Morrissey!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom