Last night I dreamed ...

Mad Vespa

That Morrissey loved me, it was a rather strange gig where Mozz moved amongst the audience to sing - when he got to me he was singing 'Last Night ...' then he looked me in the eye for 10 seconds or so and then kissed me passionately on the mouth!!! I was freaked out! After the gig I went backstage and he came out on the town with me to see a friends band and then we went back to his hotel. When I woke up I was SO happy. Ahhhhhhh x

That Morrissey loved me, it was a rather strange gig where Mozz moved amongst the audience to sing - when he got to me he was singing 'Last Night ...' then he looked me in the eye for 10 seconds or so and then kissed me passionately on the mouth!!! I was freaked out! After the gig I went backstage and he came out on the town with me to see a friends band and then we went back to his hotel. When I woke up I was SO happy. Ahhhhhhh x

Now that's a good dream!!! :):thumb:

My dreams aren't as hot as yours. I just want to be his friend. It's good to me.

:D
I'd like to have a dream about chatting with Howard Devoto. I feel that if ever in real life the circumstance would arise that I would meet him I'd be much to shell-shocked to say anything intelligible :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom