last.fm

Fulham Road Lights

Ill-adjusted
Anyone here use the website last.fm? Social networking centred around music, it's great!

for years, what music I listened to was connected to my "lastfm" account
but this is no longer so, here is how things "ended" in June:

1 Morrissey

2 Apoptygma Berzerk

3 The Smiths

4 Yeah Yeah Yeahs

5 Placebo

6 Suzanne Vega

7 Regina Spektor

8 Hikki

9 Tommy february6

10 The Cure

11 Depeche Mode

12 Namie Amuro

13 Pet Shop Boys

14 New Order

15 Alizée

Last edited:
I don't really get it..I'm playing Velvet Underground radio and get anything but..The Headmaster Ritual is on as I type.

It's a great way to discover new music and to see what like-minded music geeks who like stats are listening to. :crazy: I guess that's me.

It's a great way to discover new music and to see what like-minded music geeks who like stats are listening to. :crazy: I guess that's me.

I think I started liking Nina Hagen because of last fm. I can't say that the site broaded my horizons musically, but it does give me something to do.

Last edited:
I actually tried to friend you months earlier :o. I guess you ignored my request, but I really like your selection of music. Your library is quite magnificent.

Really? I usually ignore requests from people I've never heard of and or have spoken to.

Thanks by the way. Anything in particular you like (except M of course)?

I actually tried to friend you months earlier :o. I guess you ignored my request, but I really like your selection of music. Your library is quite magnificent.

Happy Maudlin, you have a quite wonderful library yourself. Consider yourself added.

Really? I usually ignore requests from people I've never heard of and or have spoken to.

Thanks by the way. Anything in particular you like (except M of course)?
That's a good method, I have no choice 'cause I don't know anyone else. I am a sucker for new friends, however selective I may be. I've been listening to Nico recently, and Iggy Pop (I love the Idiot :guitar:). I like Leonard Cohen, Prince, Frank Sinatra, Siouxsie and the Banshees and I like pop from Kylie Minogue and Madonna.

I have had an account since about 2005 but then earlier this year had problem with iphone/last fm talking to each other and it scrobbled each song I listend to hundreds and hundreds of times and so i had to do a reset :(

Back
Top Bottom