Morrissey Central "Las Vegan Vegas." & "David Robert Steven Patrick" (April 8, 2021)

Las Vegan Vegas.

Untitled_fxo7lb-min.png

DAVID ROBERT STEVEN PATRICK

FWD.

I don't think it was ever cancelled, it had been postponed-moved to Sep 2021 due to COVID and now it seems to be confirmed it's happening!
Another series of concerts where the merch table opens at 6pm and the shows are cancelled at 8:30. You lot REALLY don’t get how you’re being played, do you?

OY Melvin:blushing:
'burst your bubble'? who are you wanting to be Bogart?:infodeskperson:
why dont you get BGVelcro and Salsa as the backup singers
in your imaginary punk band for your never happening polish tour in support of the invisible no 1 polish song? give them something to do so they dont have to be hysterical here 24/7. you can take the invisible
'surface' lear jet to make your non existing tour.:lbf:
Yes, my non-existent tour shares the same dates as Melvis’ upcoming Vegas cancellations. I don’t have the money to rent a Lear but I will be flying first-class for the entire tour. ...unlike Steve, who’s afraid to fly and is driven around in his Mini - by the poor, young lad who’s banging him for money.

When has he wished California Son dead? If he didn't make a million dollars a year from his job, he would be working for California Son's security team in LA protecting California Son from lunatic stalkers like you. Stop getting off on sticking burritos up your ass, it must be affecting your brain along with all your other mental problems.

I reckon is Argintina close to Tijuana? I reckon I am worried that it will dig under the border fence and get to San Diego and then find a way to Moz Angeles. I reckon I really think we should tell California Son security to go on code red like in January when he did the "keep buying from the mporiumuk" speech from the Sunset Marquis and all the wackos here conducted digital forensic analysis of the furniture and curtains and found out the room was a suite in the Sunset Marquis and they all started showing up in Malibu and even Sweetzer hiding in the trash cans like before chipper curry northern base fek'll inn n nnn nn nn n nn n it.

Jesus H Corbett, that video is one of the most hilariously cringey things I've ever seen.

Yes, my non-existent tour shares the same dates as Melvis’ upcoming Vegas cancellations. I don’t have the money to rent a Lear but I will be flying first-class for the entire tour. ...unlike Steve, who’s afraid to fly and is driven around in his Mini - by the poor, young lad who’s banging him for money.
Flying first class my Arse....😂😂

Common Berks like you have never been on an Aeroplane....
Your main concern in life it to ratch
In the gutter for coins for your next bottle of cheap cider...

You live in cloud cuckoo land...
A fantasist....
A Dreamer...
An also ran...
The only first class thing you will ever achieve will be with your right hand....
The Linford Christie of mast-abating....

I wonder why they are not opening the top tier for any of the gigs, you would think he would rather play 3 nights in a venue packed to the rafters rather than 5 nights in a place that's 70% full?

o_O
imaginary tour and imaginary no 1 polish song:blushing:
you dont need to rent a lear jet, 'surface':lbf:
will let you have use of his invisible non existing jet aeroplane
for free, to use in your invisible made up tour:)
since there is no jet or tour no harm no foulo_O

then the two of you can fly your imaginary jet to the
NO tour to listen to the Milli Vanilli computer chip
while the NO twats pretend to :guitar:

the only way either of you would see the inside of first class flying would to smuggle yourselves inside the carry on mini luggage:lbf:

I reckon they made California Son a cholo, ha ha ha. I reckon we always wondered if he was in a gang while growing up in the San Fernando Valley and what would of happened if he didn't become an All-American basketball star at Hollywood High mate c*** tit twat colour New Yorkshire pudding fek'll inn nn n n nn n n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse!
If the California Son had been a cholo, we’d be laughing at videos of him on the Foos Gone Wild Instagram account. 🤣🤣🤣

USA > Arginitina
USA > Ing-lund

Change the story¡!!!!!!!!!.I' m sick of California.........
SET UP YOUR BRAIN.
GIL !!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n):head-smack::head-smack:
USA and the rest of the world is sick of you, lunatic stalker! We’re sick of your country, it’s garbage food, and threats like you! Morrissey belongs to US, not you. You will never see another Morrissey interview.

I wonder why they are not opening the top tier for any of the gigs, you would think he would rather play 3 nights in a venue packed to the rafters rather than 5 nights in a place that's 70% full?
I reckon I wonder because these concerts are for the Blue Bloods, not for YOU. I reckon California Son's people. The people of Moz Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Rancho Cucamonga, Temecula, Sylmar, Sunland, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Doheny, Del Mar.....etc No delusional foreigners or people from Cheecawgo, New Youraaaawrk, or Camden, New Jersey. This isn't a money grab once every 5 years Brittin or other foreign country shithole "50th birthday" concert to pay for the sundeck and the Italian marble tile in the kitchen for Nancy.

He doesn't want it full. Even if it's 50%, he still makes a profit with the high price of tickets. I am hearing the entire front row will be dedicated to everyone who helped him escape Brittin in 1986 after being kidnapped and drugged by Steve Street to keep him in the Smiths for 2 1/2 years when he left home in Moz Angeles to go with Chrissie Hynde to Brittin.

I reckon I saw New Order, Right Said Fred, and Big Country all on the same bill last week at Glassenberrycastle. True Brittish legends c*** tit twat chipper curry beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn nnn nn nnn nnnnn it.

Flying first class my Arse....😂😂

Common Berks like you have never been on an Aeroplane....
Your main concern in life it to ratch
In the gutter for coins for your next bottle of cheap cider...

You live in cloud cuckoo land...
A fantasist....
A Dreamer...
An also ran...
The only first class thing you will ever achieve will be with your right hand....
The Linford Christie of mast-abating....
Tweedle-dee

o_O
imaginary tour and imaginary no 1 polish song:blushing:
you dont need to rent a lear jet, 'surface':lbf:
will let you have use of his invisible non existing jet aeroplane
for free, to use in your invisible made up tour:)
since there is no jet or tour no harm no foulo_O

then the two of you can fly your imaginary jet to the
NO tour to listen to the Milli Vanilli computer chip
while the NO twats pretend to :guitar:

the only way either of you would see the inside of first class flying would to smuggle yourselves inside the carry on mini luggage:lbf:
...and Tweedle-dumb

...and Tweedle-dumb
👱‍♀️
Melvin, instead of boring the readership here with your fake stories about no 1 polish songs and tour that dont and wont ever exist why dont you do something constructive and get a search party together and try to find the so called :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 'new cd':lbf:
get salsa and bgvelcro in on the search its not like they have jobs:lbf:

👱‍♀️
Melvin, instead of boring the readership here with your fake stories about no 1 polish songs and tour that dont and wont ever exist why dont you do something constructive and get a search party together and try to find the so called :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 'new cd':lbf:
get salsa and bgvelcro in on the search its not like they have jobs:lbf:
More illiterate ranting from the clown-shoes department. Glad to see you’re open for business, Roach!

More illiterate ranting from the clown-shoes department. Glad to see you’re open for business, Roach!
:lbf:

LOL Mevlvin no even the Houndogs of London can locate the so called bogus "new"
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cd:)

Melvin this about the 2000 time you use the 'clown shoes':blushing:
is your troll mind on park FFS:blushing:

¡Estados Unidos y el resto del mundo están hartos de ti, acosador lunático! ¡Estamos hartos de tu país, es comida basura y amenazas como tú! Morrissey pertenece a Estados Unidos, no a ti. Nunca volverá a ver otra entrevista de Morrissey.
SH SH T.O.C. T.O.C. And borderline case o alguien pago para atacar a Moz .

I reckon Hollywood Bowl allowing 4,000 capacity for concerts effective today. I reckon looks like some hometown Moz Angeles tune up gigs for California Son before the Vegas Residency. Reckon too right bloomin' onion top ace mental nuttys bloody. I reckon this calls for some New Youraawrkshire puddin' mate. I reckon maybe some "local crew" work for Pasadena's Son Al White tossey wacker sawed off inn n nn nn nnn n it.

I reckon I wonder because these concerts are for the Blue Bloods, not for YOU. I reckon California Son's people. The people of Moz Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Rancho Cucamonga, Temecula, Sylmar, Sunland, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Doheny, Del Mar.....etc No delusional foreigners or people from Cheecawgo, New Youraaaawrk, or Camden, New Jersey. This isn't a money grab once every 5 years Brittin or other foreign country shithole "50th birthday" concert to pay for the sundeck and the Italian marble tile in the kitchen for Nancy.

He doesn't want it full. Even if it's 50%, he still makes a profit with the high price of tickets. I am hearing the entire front row will be dedicated to everyone who helped him escape Brittin in 1986 after being kidnapped and drugged by Steve Street to keep him in the Smiths for 2 1/2 years when he left home in Moz Angeles to go with Chrissie Hynde to Brittin.

I reckon I saw New Order, Right Said Fred, and Big Country all on the same bill last week at Glassenberrycastle. True Brittish legends c*** tit twat chipper curry beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn nnn nn nnn nnnnn it.
My bad Scanty. Left out Silver Lake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom