Morrissey Central "Las Vegan Vegas." & "David Robert Steven Patrick" (April 8, 2021)

Las Vegan Vegas.

Untitled_fxo7lb-min.png

DAVID ROBERT STEVEN PATRICK

FWD.

But if you're looking for fast Moz
If that's Moz in your eyes
It's more than enough
Had some bad Moz
Some fast Moz, is all that I've got on my mind

View attachment 70705

;)

do you remember on here years ago,a journalist finished an interview with george michael and he said tell us something we dont know and george said the smiths are reforming,story went crazy,think people thought george had some inside info,was funny at the time.

do you remember on here years ago,a journalist finished an interview with george michael and he said tell us something we dont know and george said the smiths are reforming,story went crazy,think people thought george had some inside info,was funny at the time.
:)
FWD.

I find Morrissey's obsession with Jobriath very strange, he wasn't fit to shine Bowie's shoes

That's a nice video, but David Bowie has a blue eye and the other a brown one, that

I reckon they made California Son a cholo, ha ha ha. I reckon we always wondered if he was in a gang while growing up in the San Fernando Valley and what would of happened if he didn't become an All-American basketball star at Hollywood High mate c*** tit twat colour New Yorkshire pudding fek'll inn nn n n nn n n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse!
Change the story¡!!!!!!!!!.I' m sick of California.........
SET UP YOUR BRAIN.
GIL !!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n):head-smack::head-smack:

Moderator because he allows that so-called person named Aztec Chamber to insult all the time, once he publishes the word f*** and censored, this guy insults Moz and a lot of people on this site, please do something

Once i published the word f*** (carajo), and they censored me, that guy can even wish Moz dead and they don't censor him.Always repeat the same things......,He Is clearly a patient with obsessive compulsive disorder ready to medicate!!!
Es un T.O.C. toc

Says solos biggest attention seeking work shy, benefit scrounger ....
Have a nice day..
...and in this corner... @ 4’ 2”... Weighing in at a sausage and pie eating 14 stones, we have the mop and bucket King of Miniature-land. ...the undisputed champion of Melvis felchers. ....with the IQ and social skills of an old boot - heeeeeeeeeeee’res Tiny-B!!

...and in this corner... @ 4’ 2”... Weighing in at a sausage and pie eating 14 stones, we have the mop and bucket King of Miniature-land. ...the undisputed champion of Melvis felchers. ....with the IQ and social skills of an old boot - heeeeeeeeeeee’res Tiny-B!!
Shut up Toc Toc! Get out of here

I think we're his entertainment. He seems to be an unbanned troll.
Yeah an unbanned troll who posts unpublished pics of California Son in his real life in Moz Angeles playing basketball and football with California Son Junior. Real football, not that kickball foreign pussy game. His posts are the only informative posts here because they are real facts about California Son. You people's problem is California Son is a fictional fantasy character in your weird perv psychotic life and when you read Aztec's posts it makes you realize what a loser you are.

There is a Revolver Dolls Morrissey art book!!! I love the kitchy folky outsiderness of it.

Every time some foolish hack says Morrissey has abandoned outcasts and the vulnerable a deceased hobo gets their wings.

Hate to burst the bubble here but Vegas isn’t shutting the buffet for Melvis.

OY Melvin:blushing:
'burst your bubble'? who are you wanting to be Bogart?:infodeskperson:
why dont you get BGVelcro and Salsa as the backup singers
in your imaginary punk band for your never happening polish tour in support of the invisible no 1 polish song? give them something to do so they dont have to be hysterical here 24/7. you can take the invisible
'surface' lear jet to make your non existing tour.:lbf:

Once i published the word f*** (carajo), and they censored me, that guy can even wish Moz dead and they don't censor him.Always repeat the same things......,He Is clearly a patient with obsessive compulsive disorder ready to medicate!!!
Es un T.O.C. toc
When has he wished California Son dead? If he didn't make a million dollars a year from his job, he would be working for California Son's security team in LA protecting California Son from lunatic stalkers like you. Stop getting off on sticking burritos up your ass, it must be affecting your brain along with all your other mental problems.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom